Gorgeous Villa 1 Minute from Beach and Restaurants, 5 Bedrooms All En Suite
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-10 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
4 Star grading ! Luxury living ! Best location in Camps Bay! Compact home with small garden and plunge pool
5 bedroomed holiday home all bedrooms en suite available throughout the year. Sleeps 10. But the villa can be let as a smaller home. It is a compact home and one or two of the rooms downstairs can be closed to make it suitable and cosy for guests wanting a smaller house
Consisting of 2 of the original historical cottages, the Bayleaf has retained the charm and character of the early nineteen hundreds. Although renovated twice, it retains the original oregon floors and beautiful teak shutters. It has been tastefully renovated and has all the modern conveniences.
Upstairs there are 3 very spacious bedrooms all ensuite. The main bedroom has a King size bed and a balcony with amazing views . One can actually see the cable car going up to the top of Table Mountain. The second and third bedrooms upstairs both have queen size beds.
Downstairs there are 2 bedooms. These can be interleading if wanted. The one bedroom has a queen bed and leads out to the garden and pool . The bedroom next to this one has 2 single beds that can be made into a King bed. Both rooms have bathrooms en suite.
• Spacious bedrooms, all en-suite,
• Modern, fully-equipped kitchen,
• Home full of character, with wooden floors and teak shutters,
• Fully serviced except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays but service for these days can be arranged at the guests expense.
• Wireless Internet
• Weber braai,
• Patio area,
• Small pool and garden,
• Top quality linen and towels,
• Security alarm with radio monitoring,
Situated across the road from bowling club, tennis and squash courts, and a playground/park and 1 minute from the beachfront !!
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- Guest House
- Guest House
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Daily Maid Service
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Downstairs: Orange Tree Room Very large room with twin beds which can be made into a King bed and a bathroom en-suite. Built-in kitchenette, microwave, bar fridge, toaster, kettle, fridge and sink. Colour TV connected to DSTV. Lemon Tree Room Lovely bright and sunny room with French doors leading out to a garden and a pool. Stunning view of Lions Head. Queen-sized bed, and bathroom en-suite. Bar fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and a colour TV connected to DSTV. Upstairs: 3 very large bedrooms, all en-suite. Wooden floors and beautiful views....moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- We have 5 bedrooms all en suite.
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Broadband Access
- Computer Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 - Dec 15, 2016
3 night min stay
Dec 16 - Jan 8, 2017
10 night min stay
Jan 9 - Mar 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $362.85
- No additional mandatory fees
RATES ARE NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE CHECK AS IT OFTEN DEPENDS ON THE NUMBER OF GUESTS STAYING
AS WELL AS THE LENGTH OF STAY !!!!!!
Depending on the length of stay and number of guests we can offer discounts. Please enquire.
We require 50% deposit to secure the booking. The balance is due 1 month before arrival
Cancellation more than 3 months before arrival - full refund;
Cancellation 2 - 3 months before arrival - 50% of deposit refunded;
Cancellation 2 month to 6 weeks before arrival - no deposit refunded.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in 2 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Wonderful position.. Small pool and lovely mountain views.
* Literally 1 minute (200 metres) from the beach, shops and restaurants in Camps Bay.
* Sports facilities are all within a minute's walk and these include a bowling club, tennis and squash courts and a park.
* 5 -10 minutes drive to the Cableway.
* 15 - 20 minutes drive to City Centre, Cape Town International Conference Centre (CTICC), and The V&A Waterfront.
* 10 - 15 minutes drive to Llandudno, Hout Bay and Chapmans Peak.
* Only a 40 minute drive away from the Winelands of Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek.
* 20-30 minute drive to Kirstenbosch and the Constantia Wine Route.
* Approximately 20 minutes drive from Cape Town International Airport.
Tours and car-hire can be arranged with us at competitive rates.
Other Activities: Bowls, squash
Year Purchased: 1988
About: My husband and I were both born in Cape Town and lived here all our lives. We both went to the University of Cape Town. I am a retired school teacher specialising in special needs and Keith is still practising law. I travel to London once a year to visit my brother and sister who both live there.
Why Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa:
We bought this house 25 years ago. Both my children were brought up in the house. They have both moved out now and for the last 15 years we have been running this once family home as a guest Villa.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
It is in the best postion in Camps Bay as you can walk everywhere. All guests who stay here feel very much at home as it has a wonderful relaxed feel about it and the house has so much charm and character. It is very safe for children and we also have a pool net.
- Primary: +27 0214389776
- Secondary: +27 (0)21 4385007
- Fax: +27 (0)21 4389776
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Garden and pool
Lemon Tree Room
Twin bedroom downstairs
main bedroom with private balcony
bedroom upstairs with queen bed
View from upstairs balcony
Pool in garden
Purple rooom upstairs
Table outside the lemon tree room
outside private room
Books in library
Outdoor wrought iron table seats 8
Bathroom of main berdroom upstairs
Lemon tree room
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees