Clean 4 Bedroom , 3 bathroom near the Heart of the Treasure Valley
Upstairs bedroom w/ private bath
Porta crib in the garage.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Great family home. Crib, stroller and high chair Great family home. Crib, stroller and high chair
Pets allowed - Let owners know re: dogs. No cats. Let owners know re: dogs. No cats.
Parties/events allowed - Please do not disturb neighbors.Please do not disturb neighbors.
No smoking - Thank you for not smoking.Thank you for not smoking.
Max guests: 8 - Babies welcome. We have a Pack & Play, high chair Babies welcome. We have a Pack & Play, high chair
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Quiet hours: 10 pm to 6 am Please be courteous of our neighbors.
- Please park only one car in front of the house, and do not block the mailbox. Thanks.
- Purchase property damage insurance in lieu of a pet fee. See rental agreement for pet policy. Security Deposit forfeited for unauthorized dogs.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Don and Joyce Dunn
- english, American Sign Language
About Don and Joyce Dunn
Welcome to our home. We are proud parents of six grown children, one, who has Down syndrome, lives with us. We work together to advocate for people with disabilities through art, and speeches about Self Determination. We have a son who is a Lieutenant in the Army stationed in Hawaii, two daughters who live here in the Boise area, and two daughters who live in Central California. We learned to love VRBOs while traveling with our kids. Great way to stay together and save money! Check out our other properties .
Don and Joyce Dunn purchased this House in 2016
Why Don and Joyce Dunn chose Meridian
This is a family friendly home, one we would enjoy staying in. It has plenty of room and a beautiful patio. In the winter, our family would enjoy being so close to Bogus for a day of skiing. In the summer, we would enjoy a BBQ on the patio and a swim in the subdivision's neighborhood pool. We love the location - away from the hubbub of the city, but centrally located if we want to go anywhere in the Treasure Valley.
What makes this House unique
For the gals... three bathrooms! For the guys... the grill! For the kids... the swimming pool!