* BOOK NOW! Reserve those perfect dates early for your long weekend or weekday escape! Don't forget winter -- Snowbirds welcome, monthly winter rates!
* 2-night minimums for Winter!
* How about Christmas on the Island?
* New updates to the unit were made in 2018!
* $300 reservation deposit holds your dates. The remainder isn't due until 30 days before arrival!
* Military, Law Enforcement, First Responders, and Teachers, ask about our Heroes Discount 10% off your weekly rate.
This quiet, clean, upgraded 3rd floor unit is not only a perfect Hilton Head home-away-from-home, it is also one of the CLOSEST Fiddler's Cove units to the beach (an easy, flat, paved 300 yard walk or bike ride)! The unit is furnished and decorated to be comfortable and inviting in all ways -- we truly want you to feel relaxed and at home. There's a pillow top queen size bed in the master, 2 new twin beds in the guest bedroom, a new twin-sized memory foam rollaway bed, 2 private full bathrooms, 2 flat screen Cable TVs (Living Room & Master), DVD player, secure High Speed Wi-Fi Internet, stainless kitchen appliances, and a high-efficiency stackable washer & dryer. Enjoy a meal, snack or drink at your dining table, wet bar, or the bistro table on your private balcony. Kitchen cabinets are stocked with cookware and dishes, and all linens are provided. The villa is located on the third floor, so you can enjoy quiet and privacy, knowing no one is stomping around above you! We also make it a point to include little extras that keep your trip relaxing and fun.
Building 21 in the Fiddler's Cove Beach and Racquet Club is on the east side of the property, which means quick access to Folly Field Beach (in TripAdvisor's Hilton Head Top 10 list!). We have new beach chairs, sand toys, and beach towels for your use while you're here. (We even have a thermal wine bottle carrier if you'd like to see the sunset and make a toast on the beach!)
Our warmly-decorated, super-clean villa provides comfort, privacy, and convenience to everything Hilton Head has to offer. Come enjoy the mild weather, festivals, markets, golf, live music, great dining, and lots of family-friendly activities! Just a $300 reservation deposit (plus damage protection and VRBO fee) is all you need to get started!
Community amenities include 10 Har-Tru clay tennis courts, indoor racquetball, two pools (one heated/chilled), a large hot tub, 23 acres of well-maintained grounds, a community clubhouse/recreation room with ping pong, cornhole, free Wi-Fi, comfy seating around a large flat-screen TV, games available, and a reading room. The sprawling grounds also include picnic and BBQ areas, multiple playgrounds, and a private lagoon complete with wildlife.
We, your hosts, are ocean lovers and want to make sure your coastal vacation is everything you're looking for and more. Relax in comfort in your home-away-from home. We'd love to have you! We know Fiddlers Cove will become a favorite destination for you, now and in the future!
* Prospective renters are asked to review the Rental Agreement and Cancellation Policy before booking. We strongly suggest purchasing Travel Insurance through a reputable provider to protect your vacation investment in the case of unforeseen circumstances that would cause you not to be able to travel. Thank you!