VRBO DISPLAYS RATES IN US$ PRESS RATE TAB AND SELECT CURRENCY TO CHANGE TO CDN$
Kimberley offers a wide range of activities for the outdoor enthusiast. In the winter there is world class downhill skiing at Kimberley Alpine Resort and excellent x-country skiing (skate and classic) at the nearby trails operated by the Kimberley Nordic Club. In summer Kimberley and area is well known for its many championship golf courses, excellent mountain biking and road cycling, hiking, fly fishing and other pursuits. There is fine dining year round.
Our condo offers luxury accommodation on the mountain with spectacular views and easy access to the many golf courses and all local attractions. There is a private hot tub and BBQ on the deck, a gas fireplace in the living room and a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. For your convenience washer and dryer are provided in the suite.
Your stay includes the following:
* Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, drip coffee maker (and use of a Nespresso coffee maker and steamer) kettle, slow cooker, dishwasher, cooking and serving utensils, cutlery, dishes
* Private hot tub and gas BBQ on walk out deck
* TV's in the main living area and in the 2nd bedroom
* Cable TV and WiFi internet
* Queen bed in Master Bedroom and Queen bed plus bunks in the 2nd bedroom
* Main bathroom plus bathroom attached to 2nd bedroom
* Jacuzzi tubs in each bathroom. A supply of towels provided
* Washer / dryer, iron and ironing board
* Riverstone gas fireplace
* Attached and heated garage for parking of one vehicle with ample parking for more vehicles outside
Guests also have access to amenities in the complex (Northstar Mountain Village) including:
* Outdoor pool (seasonal)
* Fitness room (small)
* Spa services (fee based)
* Outdoor firepit
* Children's playground
* Concierge services
The area is served by well maintained highways and roads and is easily accessbile from the Cranbrook International Airport located 25 km to the south.