Large, 2 bedroom, 2 bath in old city, walkable to everything, AC, hot H20,WiFi
Two bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms There is also a sofa bed in the living room that can accommodate 2 persons
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We do not have highchairs. Pack n'play on request.We do not have highchairs. Pack n'play on request.
No events - Events allowed on rooftop w/ advance approval-ASKEvents allowed on rooftop w/ advance approval-ASK
Smoking allowed - Not inside-on balcony and rooftop deck only!Not inside-on balcony and rooftop deck only!
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter:
- To prevent fraudulent check ins (a problem here!), the first guest checking in must show a photo ID to manager. He will take a photo of the ID.
- If this guest is not the person that booked I must know the name in advance. They must also show a photo ID to the manager which will be photographed.
- No drugs or prostitution. Visitors allowed during day until 10pm. Manager will ask for ID & reserve right of admission. Please respect noise level.
- english, spanish
About Deb Bennett
We live in Dallas, Texas and have owned vacation rental properties for many years. I have always been in love with Latin American culture and minored in Spanish in college. When we went to Cartagena in 2011 we fell in love with the city and bought 3 modern, renovated apartments in the old walled city on Calle de la Moneda. In 2015 we bought the unique corner historic Los Balcones building and renovated it! We divide our time between Dallas, Cartagena and our other properties on Ambergris Caye, Belize.
Deb Bennett purchased this apartment in 2011
Why Deb Bennett chose Cartagena Walled City
Old Cartagena is simply magical! We fell in love with the city and wanted to buy immediately. We were delighted and excited when this property became available. It is now wonderfully renovated and perfectly situated to explore the walled city.
What makes this apartment unique
Our 3 apartments make up the entire second floor of this building. It is very private. The one bedroom and studio have balconies. The property is in the heart of the Old Walled City on the lively street of Calle de la Moneda. It's very typical of Old Cartagena- beautiful colonial buildings, vibrant and bustling, no need for a car, within walking distance of every site imaginable. One of the perks of this property is that it is wonderfully tranquil at night.