Central location - huge garden - air conditioning - jacuzzi
This property is registered under the Andalucia Holiday Let scheme: no. CTC-201661256 - please note that properties not disclosing their registration number are operating illegally.
Large modern interior-designed luxury villa featuring a huge garden with widespread views over golf course and sea to mountains, Mediterranean and Morocco. A unique combination of proximity to central Marbella, peace, privacy and space.
- No fewer than 3 different sun decks/terraces and large secluded jacuzzi with wonderful sunset vistas.
- High specification 530sqm modern luxury villa, completed 2003.
- Spaciously sleeps 8-20: 7 double/twin bedrooms (all en-suite if only 5 bedrooms required).
- Quality bedding - your holiday sleep is our priority.
- Interior designed; marble floors; large traditional kitchen with terracotta floor.
- Eco-efficient solar-powered under floor heating/hot water, air-con throughout.
- Wall-to-wall marble Villeroy & Boch bathrooms.
- Large shaded balconies & patios, incl external dining area overlooking pool.
- Bösendorfer grand piano; Yamaha Clavinova digital piano
- Broadband wi-fi.
- TV, 5.1 DVD and CD players; UK denominated internet gives access to your own TV subscriptions, and more with VPNs.
- 10x5m swimming pool.
- Quiet, yet only 5 mins drive to beach, village amenities; El Rosario is 10 mins from central Marbella and 15 mins from Puerto Banús.
- Located in private sub-urbanization within secure urbanization.
- 150m from Robert Trent Jones Snr's Marbella Golf's 8th tee...
- Jacuzzi hot tub (up to 40C) for up to 8 people, set on a secluded 25sqm rustic deck, with magnificent views through olives to Mediterranean, mountains and golf course.
- 5 minutes from beach and El Rosario village amenities. El Rosario is about 10 minutes from downtown Marbella and Puerto Banús.
- Enjoy romantic Mediterranean sunsets over cocktails from jacuzzi deck or large balcony.
We can provide in house catering. Also we will provide advice re restaurants, golf and tours (though best you book golf tee-times on-line).
We also do weddings by arrangement and welcome groups of golfers.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT
A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the rent is required to secure your booking.
The balance is payable 8 weeks before your arrival date. A security deposit of €1000 or 25% of the rent, if greater, is also due 8 weeks prior to the arrival date. If a booking is made less than 8 weeks before the arrival date, 100% plus the security deposit is required to secure the booking.
If you cancel, or fail to pay the balance by the due date, all amounts paid to secure the booking are forfeited, and only the damages deposit will be returned. Security deposits, less any deductions (including expenses) are returnable after the departure date.
Breakages will be recharged on a replacement as new cost basis.
All bank and credit card fees and charges are recharged to the account of the tenant at cost.
Subject to contract and signature of our residents' charter, which imposes standards of neighbourly behaviour on our community, especially with regard to quiet enjoyment.
Our prices are inclusive of all expenses (with an electricity allowance of €100pw). Guests have the right to ask to read meters with us, in the absence of which our staff's readings will be final. If you request the jacuzzi to be operational for your stay, we will turn it on approx 3 days before your arrival, to give it time to warm up), and read the electricity meter at this point. Use of the jacuzzi and or a/c is likely to mean that you will significantly exceed your €100 per week allowance; the same is likely if you are a large group (i.e. a large group); by confirming your reservation with us you authorise us to deduct the excess electricity costs (@ €22.5 cents per unit) from your security deposit with VRBO.
We will also deduct other extras from the Security Deposit, including shopping and home cooking charges, if not paid to us in cash during your stay.
There are additional per head per night charges for larger groups, which are included in your quote from HomeAway. These reflect additional staff and admin costs with larger groups and are based on the number of different people who stay overnight at the villa during the course of your stay. If, during your stay, more different people than stated during the reservation process stay overnight, we will charge you for the additional amount, by deduction from the security deposit.
NO STAGS OR HENS
Please note that we do not accept hen or stag parties, nor will we contract with a person under 25.
TOURS & COURSES
We can also include limousine service, cultural tours, cooking/ art/ photography/ film courses.
Reductions for lets longer than 6 weeks.
Please note that by confirming a reservation with us, you confirm that agree to comply with the Residents' Charter of our local community, as set out below:
"The purpose of this document is to define standards of neighbourly behaviour expected of residents, their guests and tenants.
We live in, for Marbella, an exceptionally quiet, rustic and beautiful location, with gardens adjoining a reserve of natural wild ‘campo’ that lies between our houses and the Marbella Golf golf course and outstanding views. We wish to preserve this environment to allow all residents, and those who temporarily enjoy our community by visiting or staying at our houses, peaceful enjoyment of our location.
Accordingly, we have defined the following standards as appropriate for our community:
• No music or other noise (including noise from swimming pools) should be audible to a level at which it disturbs our neighbours outside the boundaries of our individual properties during hours of darkness. (The preference is for no such music or noise between 8pm and 9am but certainly not between 11pm and 7am)
• No barbeques (nor other devices which produce significant amounts of smoke or fumes) should be used in a way such as to allow smoke to interrupt neighbours’ reasonable enjoyment of their properties.
• No barbeques (nor other devices involving the use of a naked flame) should be used during the period May to September inclusive, nor thereafter until the first heavy rain of the autumn has fallen – the fire risk is too great.
• If residents, guests or tenants wish to adopt practices involving nudity (e.g. sunbathing), this should be done out of the direct sight of their neighbours’ properties.
• If residents have pets, they should be restricted within the bounds of their own properties. Guests and tenants are not permitted to bring pets.
• Ideally, cars must be parked inside the gates of individual properties or otherwise in a way not to impede the safe passage of pedestrians and other vehicles to the properties.
• As a general principle, residents, their guests and their tenants should always respect the peace and privacy of their neighbours within our community."
OUR PRIVATE WEBSITE
More details and photos, including a detailed specification of the property including a link to our own private website - search for mystays Marbella - or if you contact us.
Beautifully located with stunning seaside views, some 5 minutes from beach, 3 minutes from local shops and restaurants (no need to go on the coastal highway).
Visit the shops, restaurants and bars of nearby Marbella, Puerto Banus and Estepona
45+ golf courses within 45 minutes drive, including Valderrama, Sotogrande, Las Brisas and adjoining Marbella Golf
The tennis club is only some 3 minutes away.
Within 2 hours or less are the cultural marvels of Alhambra at Granada, Ronda, Seville/Sevilla, Córdoba, Cádiz, Gibraltar and Málaga (Picasso's birthplace).
Morocco is only 35 minutes by fast ferry from Tarifa, where you may also enjoy the best surfing, wind and kite-surfing in Europe.
The Costa del Sol caters for a great variety of sports other than golf and tennis - nearby Funny Beach offers go-karting, quad biking and activity entertainment for children.
We can provide catering in-house if you want to hold a party or dinner-party effortlessly. Try our Tapas & Paella evening - there is a menu on our private website - search for mystays Marbella.
Golf: This villa is especially suited to golfers. It adjoins R T Jones Snr's Marbella Golf, which itself adjoins Santa Clara golf. Río Réal, Marbella's oldest course, is 5 minutes beyond.
The rest of the coast from Valderrama & Sotogrande to Málaga overflows with courses to suit all players' needs. Santa Clara also features excellent practice facilities.
The villa is the Spanish base of The Pocket Guide to Golf Courses team. The Spain & Portugal volume was written in the Blue Bedroom. A free copy of the book is given to every golfer staying at the house. We are extremely well connected within the Iberian golf world, and can arrange tailor-made golf or golf and culture holidays, from a self-catering basis right through to a tour hosted by golf playing/course design/photography professionals