Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Unique opportunity to access a large and beautiful private parcel
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - additional waivers for Pool, Hot Tub and ponds additional waivers for Pool, Hot Tub and ponds
Max guests: 10
- Pool & hot tub use requires coordination with the Host and Guest oversight and care. See Hospitality section for details.
- Pets are not allowed: Hosts have cats, and occasionally visiting dogs. For anyone with pet allergies, this may not be a good rental option for you.
- Site access and limited passive recreational use on the site is a privilege, which can be restricted if there are any issues with Guest behavior.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Daniel NaturaAsk a question
About Daniel Natura
Natural world enthusiasts with a commitment to environmental stewardship and enhancement for the benefit of all the world's creatures.
Daniel Natura purchased this House in 1999
Why Daniel Natura chose Eagle
Quality of natural setting and passive recreational amenities on site and nearby. Less than 15 minute drive to major hiking, mountain biking, and cross country skiing trail heads including the Ice Age Trail.
What makes this House unique
Private large park-like setting with proximity to large scale natural areas with recreational trails. Short drive to surrounding urban areas and rural amenities.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.