House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - only 6 yr+older only 6 yr+older
No pets - Sorry, no exceptions for pets to come. Sorry, no exceptions for pets to come.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Contactless check-in available.
- PLEASE INCLUDE CHILDREN'S AGES IN NOTE TO OWNER AT TIME OF INQUIRY TO SAVE TIME WITH CORRESPONDENCE. CHILDREN UNDER AGE 6 NOT ALLOWED. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Contact owner if need to correspond further about check in/out times
Why Nancy Vidana chose Carmel Point
Built in 1973 by my parents, we have kept this home in our family and have many fond memories in it. Family and friends gathered at our house over the years and shared great times there and at the nearby beaches. (We even won the grand-prize in the Carmel Beach Great Sand Castle Contest one year -- what fun!) I have fond memories of exploring tide pools at the beach as a young teen coming from the cold of Illinois where we'd moved from. The wood design was my father's (an artist) and the preservation of the california oak tree, and the cypress hedge was of the utmost importance to him when building the house. We have kept our home as a vacation rental so we can enjoy visits ourselves, and so we can have others also enjoy it and have great Carmel memories.
What makes this House unique
The woodsy feel of the house is special, and the many windows make you feel like you are outdoors. But with the tall hedges you also feel the utmost privacy. A wood-burning fire in the living room is so cozy. Of course, the short walk to the beach(es) makes this such a special location.