About this rental
A charming cottage on the South Hill
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 6)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Please contact host with type of dog(s).Please contact host with type of dog(s).
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Pets allowed with prior approval. 2 pet max, $25 per pet. No cats due to guest allergies.
- All pets must remain "Invisible.” Meaning after check out, we should not see any visible signs pet was in the home or yard. Extra fees may be charged.
- By booking this property guest agrees to adhere to the house and pet rules that are found within the home. Available prior to booking upon request.
Hosted by RandyAsk a question
I'm the kind of guy who could best be described as a perfectionist when it comes to keeping my properties in pristine condition and ready for you! I moved from Mesa, Arizona to Spokane six years ago, and I've never looked back! For my occupation, I am an editor and author, but my avocation and passion is also found in my properties ... and taking care of my traveling guests. I am always available and willing to help in any way I can.
Randy purchased this Cottage in 2016
What makes this Cottage unique
This little cottage is located in a very serene, peaceful neighborhood. For relaxation, it's hard to beat. The yard is completely fenced off, which helps with those who bring their four-legged buddies! The front yard looks like a masterpiece, always being groomed and maintained for your enjoyment. From time to time you may be there on mowing day, but we will do our best to mow and trim while you're away. If not, we will check with you to see if you'd mind if we proceeded with the mowing. Security is an important feature in this day and age. The Birdhouse is located in a wonderful neighborhood, however, for the protection of our guests, as well as our property, there are three security cameras on the outside of the building. There is one covering the front entrance, one covering the back door and one in the driveway facing the street. These cameras are not invasive to your privacy, and are only monitored in the event of any criminal activity or accident that may call for a review of the security footage. The parking is never a problem, as the driveway is very long and will accommodate all your needs. We would recommend that you park closer to the garage door to avoid the sprinklers hitting your car.
- English, Spanish