About this rental
'Good to Go' from 4th July 2020 for compliance to government guidelines
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 4)
double · Cot
Toilet · Bath with shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Free use of pool and gym on site.Free use of pool and gym on site.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Make yourself at home, if you feel there is something missing then please tell us.
- We know that accidents happen, if you break or damage anything please let us know.
- We provide towels for use in the house so if you are planning to use the pool or go to the beach, please bring your own towels for this purpose.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Maxine DickinsonAsk a question
About Maxine Dickinson
Ridgeway cottage is owned by Damon and Maxine from Sheffield. We have two teenage children who both enjoy spending time at the cottage. We bought the cottage after booking a last minute short break in the summer of 2016, although the height of the season, the complex was so peaceful and relaxing. We thought we would never tire of the surroundings. We completed our purchase just before Christmas 2016 and have spent the last month furnishing the property so that our guests will have the same experience from a relaxing holiday as we did in summer 2016.
Maxine Dickinson purchased this House in 2017
Why Maxine Dickinson chose Filey
We plan to spend time at the cottage ourselves and the 2 hour drive is manageable for a last minute break.
What makes this House unique
With an open plan living area allows families and friends to spend quality time together in a spacious environment. The patio with wooden table and chairs looks out onto the communal garden. You will be staying in a cottage which is loved and used by the owners, we like to stay often so we can maintain and improve any aspect we feel is not as we would expect as a guest.