Read Our Reviews, Largest Lp 1 BR, 3 Sleeping Areas, Amazing Views $ Discounts $
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Las Palomas Resort condo description
• Located in the highly upgraded phase 2, Cortez building, 5th floor, unit # I-505, just perfect & over 1300 sq. ft. including the patio
• We guarantee to give you the lowest approved rates at Las Palomas
• Our condo was toured by AAA representatives and Las Palomas management and both stated seeing this unit was a deciding factor in awarding the 4 Diamond Rating to the resort
• Yes, we have always been in the official rental pool. Wrist bands, daily maid service, and all resort amenities are included in our rock bottom rates
• PASSPORTS or PASSPORT cards REQUIRED for anyone over 15 years of age
• 50' wall mounted Plasma TV in the Family Room, Bose sound system, iPod playing/docking/charging station & DVD player
• Master bedroom offers a 32' wall mounted plasma & iPod station
• High Speed Internet, Laptop Computer (yes, we provide one), plus Wi-Fi for your own laptop
• Digital wall safe that few condos offer
• 2 additional sleeping areas; one is a comfortable reading chair by day & a twin bed by night. The other is a top-of-the-line Lazy boy sleeper sofa with a queen size bed which offers a pillow top mattress with a state of the art blow up mattress insert for added comfort
• If this one doesn't work for you, we also offer a 5th floor 3 bedroom condo (just 2 doors down) and a GROUND floor 2 bedroom condo. All in phase 2, take your pick from our selection of a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom condo
Las Palomas Resort:
• Situated in the Sandy Beach resort area of Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point), Sonora, Mexico, Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort is a vacation destination set against the Sea of Cortez, a 3 ½ to 4 hour drive (212 miles) from Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona, and 677 miles from San Diego, California. This resort is the first one in Rocky Point to obtain the AAA 4 diamond status and only 3% of the 32,000 AAA qualified hotels enjoy this rating.
• Las Palomas is the largest master planned resort community in all of Puerto Peñasco, which means it offers more amenities to you than at other resorts. It offers Palapas on the Beach, Beach Volleyball, Water Slides & Kiddy Pools, Negative-Edge Pools, Jacuzzi's, Swim-Up Bars, Lazy Rivers w/Rafts, High-End Lounge Chairs with optional Face Shields, Pool-Side Eateries, Upscale Restaurants, Sports Bar, Fitness Center, Onsite Spa, Convention Halls, and MUCH, MUCH, more...All within the secured grounds of Las Palomas which is gated and guarded by security 24/7! Restaurants include: La Maria Bistro, Citron, & Pool-Side Eateries.
• Las Palomas is a Seaside Golf Community, so BRING YOUR CLUBS. On-site 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course. Our condos include a Resident Golf Membership, which allow our guests to pre-book tee times 30 days in advance and receive a discounted rate off the regular rates. Club rental is also available. Current rates with our membership, $35 for 18 holes and this includes the cart.
If you are interested in booking, we will send you a detailed E-mail addressing each and every concern you may have along with additional links for your convenience and clear directions for booking.
Have You Been Quoted a Lower Rate:
WARNING, NEW RULES EFFECTIVE 7/1/2012: All rentals at Las Palomas MUST go through the official rental pool. Although each unit is individually owned, Las Palomas controls the rates. If another owner is stating that they will send your keys, book you as an owner, guest of owner, or offering rates less than we are quoting, you will be renting illegally. Security at the main gate and front desk has been instructed to deny entry. The unit you may be renting under the table will have restricted services which may include no phone, cable, maid service, no pool and common area access, and other features you would expect. You can also be assured that the quality of the illegal unit, it’s furnishings, accessories, bedding, electronics, etc. will not have met Las Palomas minimum standards for the resort approved and managed rental pool. It’s supposed to be a vacation, not a nightmare. Only rent through a legitimate owner that is following the rules.
Keywords: Beachfront, Mexico ,Condo, Rocky Point, Las Palomas, Sandy Beach, Ocean View, Luxury Condo, Resort, Golf Resort, Water Sports
- Vacation Rental
We have games & movies to help make this a GREAT family vacation! Las Palomas is a Disneyland for Kids!!! There are kiddy pools, lazy rivers with rafts, water fountains to play in, & shallow pools for kids....moreless
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1) Top-of-the-Line King Pillow-Top Mattress ($2000 Each) for Utmost Comfort!!, Baby Cribs (1) Available upon request., Sleep Sofa or Futons (2) Queen-size sofa bed with a new technology mattress offering a pillow top & air mattress! Plus a twin sleeper sofa bed for those who would like to utilize all possible sleeping areas! Sleeps 5....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
Fully loaded kitchen with highly upgraded appliances and gadgets including: Range Oven/Stove, Refrigerator w/ Ice-Maker (ice made from purified water), Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Blender, Toaster, Can Openers, Crock pot, Wine Openers, etc. There is a water filtration system as well. You will not be disappointed! All the comforts of home!...moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Linens Provided:
- Covered Parking:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- The Living Room includes a Sofa-Sleeper which turns into a Queen-Size Bed for any additional guests with a VERY comfortable mattress made with new technology, it has a pillow top & air mattress for maximum comfort! There is also an as additional chair with a twin sleeper that can easily sleep 1 more person if you are looking to maximize the condos sleeping arrangements. Complete Bedding is included for Sofa-Sleepers as well as extra pillows and blankets for more even more guests....moreless
Satellite / Cable:
(2) 50' wall mounted plasma in the family room with a Bose sound system plus a 32' wall mounted plasma in the master bedroom! Each TV area also offers an iPod docking/charging/playing station!...moreless
- Video Library:
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet:
Pool & Spa
You have direct access to your own Private Balcony that overlooks the ocean, the beach, and the magnificent resort. The Balcony includes upscale cushioned patio furniture with 2 chairs with ottomans and a table to enjoy tanning, relaxing, or sleeping under the stars!...moreless
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Stay in our condo and receive FANTASTIC deals on 18 holes of golf with our FULL resident membership, currently only $35 for 18 holes and this includes the cart. This is the highest level available and offers preferred tee times and major discounts. Other available activities include: Quad Riding, 4X4 Trails, Sand Dunes, and numerous beach activities....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My family has been coming to Rocky Point for many years and we usually stay at another property. This was our first time staying at Las Palomas and I have to say the elegance and beauty of this property was amazing! This 1 bdrm condo is probably twice the size of the 1 bdrm condo where we usually stay. I loved the huge granite kitchen counter-top and open floor plan. Everything was very clean, well-maintained and appeared exactly as is does in the photos. My kids loved the variety of DVD movies available for them to watch as well as the board games. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others. Thank you for making this a memorable Fall Break for me and my family!
- Guest Mikki (Phoenix, AZ)
- Date of stay 10/10/13
- Review Submitted 10/23/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children.
Manager response: So glad you enjoyed the stay. We personally visit our condos at least once a month and keep them in great shape always looking to improve. Yes, the grounds look great and this is the largest 1 bedroom at LP.
Las Palomas Condo
Las Palomas Condo
This condo has a great view. Very nice furniture and I loved the fact that it has washer and dryer cause I got to wash some clothes and just get home and unpack clean clothes. The only problem was the sofa bed. We had trouble getting it out and when I called to get help there was no one to help. So we left the bed out the 3 nights we were there so that we wouldn't have trouble with it every time. The whole resort is very nice and clean. What bothered us was having the security guards behind us all the time. I always felt watched and didn't have privacy.
- Guest mayra d.
- Date of stay 09/22/13
- Review Submitted 10/05/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, age 55+.
Manager response: Thanks for the heads up on the bed. I have NEVER had a problem with over 800 rental nights but will make sure a renter did not damage the bed. Yes with LP being the #1 resort on the beach security wants to make sure no one is sneaking in from other resorts and they want to keep the resort feel at LP. Glad you enjoyed the stay.
We trully enjoyed our stay here. This condo was great. Has a great view and is very well taken care of. Even though its only one bedroom it had enough space for 4 people. Hope to return sometime in the future. Las Palomas resort is a great place to stay.
- Guest L&F (El Paso, TX)
- Date of stay 08/23/13
- Review Submitted 09/06/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with young children, age 55+.
Best Vacation ever!
Best Vacation ever!
Four of us stayed in the condo. It was a paradise. The weather was perfect. The condo was perfect in every way. It had everything we needed to cook and be entertained and relax. The bathrooms are wonderful and the beds perfect. The only problem I had was with the Wifi. My iPhone didn't work. I need it to go to the lobby to get access to the Wifi. Laptop was a plush. But, internet work only for 1 day. Not a big deal. Everyone in the Resort was very helpful and take advantage of the Happy Hour at the pool bar! 2 for 1 drinks! Awesome.. The balcony was wonderful best view I ever seen. The best vacation so far! We will come back next year for sure!! :-)
- Guest Silvana K. (Buckeye, Arizona)
- Date of stay 06/09/13
- Review Submitted 06/22/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing, families with young children.
We planned on spending 11 days. Liked it so much we extended it for another week. We definitely will return. Rate the condo as. 5 star or very close. The over all facility and pool/ grounds extremely well maintained. Never a concern about our safety both driving in and around town. Local restaurants and food types in town were outstanding. Liked the off season, very quiet and relaxing
- Guest Bill (Northern California)
- Date of stay 01/14/13
- Review Submitted 02/13/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+.
Manager response: Thanks Bill, We spend at least 2 days a month working on our condos. Not all condos are in this condition and I apprecaite the 5 star mention. Yes, RP is very safe and not one person in over 2 years has even asked about that. Glad you enjoyed our condo and Las Palomas.
We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful condo....it is exactly as pictured. Everything was spotless and clean. The check-in staff was friendly and helpful, with an on-site internet tech who provided us with assistance with a small problem. We also enjoyed the Citron Restaurant. While the complex is large, it was very quiet, we had gorgeous weather, and took advantage of the golf, as well as our morning beach walks. We had own car, so took trips into the Old Port for dinner, as well as explored the entire area and came to the conclusion Las Palomas was perfect. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to have a get-a-way in Rocky Point.
- Guest Carolyn (Omaha, Nebraska USA)
- Date of stay 02/01/13
- Review Submitted 02/10/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, tourists without a car, adventure seekers, families with young children, age 55+.
Manager response: This is the typical response we have been getting since day one. Glad you enjoyed the stay. Las Palomas contunies to improve in all areas and it's showing. We are always looking on ways to improve our condos and looking forward to having you back many times. Don't forget about our 2 and 3 bedrooms as well.
What a beautiful place. My husband and myself enjoyed a wonderful week at your condo. Everything was as as promised. The weather was beautiful for this time of year. We played golf everyday and really enjoyed the challenging course. Great benefit with membership to course. Watched the sunset each night from the Hot tub while enjoying an adult beverage during Happy Hour. Hope to come back again during busier times. There were very few people staying here during our week. Took lots of pictures to show friends. Definitely recommend this resort-particularly your condo. Thanks.
- Guest Joyce (Plattsmouth, Nebraska)
- Date of stay 12/01/12
- Review Submitted 12/15/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, families with young children, age 55+.
Amazing Condo, Decent Help
Amazing Condo, Decent Help
The condo is beautifully maintained! It was a very nice luxury stay. The front desk was not as helpful, answering questions differently depending on the person that was asked; however, we would stay again because of how nice the condo is.
- Guest Vero (AZ)
- Date of stay 10/10/12
- Review Submitted 10/20/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, age 55+.
This is my second rental with VRBO. My first, in Maui, was fantastic! Condo was supplied with everything imaginable. Beach towels, boogie boards, coffee, tea, salt, pepper, laundry soap.... Everything! Perhaps I had high hopes, but this rental had nothing! No soap in the kitchen nor the bathroom! It had a coffee machine, but no complimentary coffee. No paper towels, napkins, no condiments, absolutely NADA! Laundry machine, but no detergent. This may apply for all LP rentals, but I doubt it. I'd ask if your rental is stocked with basic supplies before you rent, just in case.
- Guest Charlie (Honolulu)
- Date of stay 10/07/12
- Review Submitted 10/13/12
Manager response: Thanks for the notes. NO, this is not included in any rental at this resort as the resort runs the rental agency not the owners. Yes, paper towels are always included and new pool towels are available along with salt and pepper. In the NADA comment, few condos in the rental pool do provide a laptop, wi-fi, built in safe, Bose system, $1500 mattress, etc. Also just spent $200 for a detailed cleaning last week on top of regular maid service. Potentail renters, read the rest of the reviews as this condo is in the top 10% of all rentals at Las Palomas.
Fantastic Condo in a Fantastic Resort
Fantastic Condo in a Fantastic Resort
What a difference!! We've stayed at several resorts in the area and this one was the best by far! The condo was beautifully decorated and had everything that we needed from movies, all of the cooking supplies, a safe for our passports and valuables and especially the wireless internet! Every time we went near the resorts lobby people were huddled around on their laptops and tablets trying to use the free wifi in the lobby but we could sit right on our balcony or couch and use ours! Great for Netflix at night for the kids! We had such a wonderful time and we plan on finding out if these owners have other condos there as well for when we go with bigger groups!! So impressed!!
- Guest Barbara (Mesa, AZ 85209)
- Date of stay 07/23/12
- Review Submitted 08/02/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing, adventure seekers, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Feb 28, 2014
2 night min stay
Mar 1 - Nov 30, 2014
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Guests can no longer book directly through LP and receive the approved discounted Owner Rates. LP will charge 50% of the total amount at the time of booking and the remaining 50% 10 days prior to check in. Cancellation fee is $150 if canceling more than 10 days prior to check in and the full amount after that. PASSPORTS or PASSORT cards ARE required for ANYONE OVER 15 years of age.
- Tax Rate 7.9%
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
About: We guarantee the best prices at Las Palomas. We treat this as a business and personally visit our units at least 1 time per month. During those trips we maintenance our own properties and make improvements on each and every visit. We offer many high end custom features that most units do not offer and continue to receive extremely positive feedback from every guest about the details and over the top amenities that we offer.
Why Las Palomas Resort:
We have been vacationing in Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point) for many years. We have stayed in most of the resorts in the area. We fell in love with Las Palomas & all of the amenities they offer. There is really no need to ever leave the resort!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
24 hour security, ATM just outside the gates, on-site 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, (our units also offer a full resident golf membership that allows our guest/renters discounted rates and preferred tee times), daily maid services, plasma TV's, DVD players, Bose sound system, laptop computer (yes, it’s included in your unit) Wireless high speed internet, (bring your own laptop for use throughout the condo), custom electronic wall safe, upgraded appliances, upgraded pillow-top mattresses, highly upgraded decor & all the conveniences of home.
- Primary: (480) 329-6309 (Arizona, USA)
- Secondary: Toll Free (888) 324-7052 ext. 555
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
50" wall mounted plasma with Bose sound system!!
Fully Stocked kitchen!
Beautiful granite & tile bathroom, make-up mirror and hair dryer.
Laptop comptuer included, or bring your own for use with the wireless Internet!
Check out the ocean view from your balcony!
State of the art lounge chairs....feel relaxed yet? Book today!
Want to workout? No problem Las Palomas offers an onsite gym!
Check out the floorplan!
Queen sleeper sofa with a state of the art mattress system for optimum comfort!
Twin Sleeper sofa in the reading niche...relax & lose yourself in your book...
Relax on our highly upgraded Pillow top king sized mattress!
Relax on your balcony, read a book, tan, or just listen to the waves crashing...
Float your cares away on the lazy river!
No need to leave the resort...or your chair....out door dining with servers!
Beautiful 5 Star Lobby at Las Palomas!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 27, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.