Opalo 105 at Las Palomas is a premium GROUND FLOOR 2 bedroom/2 bath rental as close to the lazy river as you can get at Las Palomas. The condo has a huge 1800 sq ft walk-out patio that overlooks of the pools and is perfect for families or couples. If you have a larger party, this patio will quickly become your daily operating base! Completely redecorated in February 2018 this unit has everything you need for a great vacation, including outside seating for up to 16 people.
If you have stayed at any resort in Rocky Point you know elevators are a problem. Don’t waste your entire vacation waiting on elevators. Unload you supplies directly to the back door and access the pool area from your private steps in seconds.
This unit has an excellent location within the Las Palomas Resort. You have the pleasant morning sun to enjoy coffee or breakfast on the patio while the afternoon shade keeps the patio comfortable for all your happy hour fiestas. In addition to the ease of access from the car and pool, you are also steps from the fitness center and outdoor community grills. The pool bar is close enough to enjoy (they can even deliver to the patio), but far enough that you have privacy from all the bar activity. You can move the furniture at the end of the patio and keep an eye on the kids, while still enjoying your own private enclave.
In addition to the superior patio and expansive views, Opalo 105 has all the furnishings and electronics you may need. The living area has a 55” LG HDTV with Blu-ray DVD player and satellite TV. The over-sized leather furniture includes a queen size sofa sleeper. Plenty of seating with large rustic 6-person dining table and counter seating. Internet access is both wired and WiFi with password protection for your privacy.
The kitchen includes everything you need to prepare and serve meals for twelve. The unit includes brand new stainless-steel appliances and an oversized microwave oven. If you have it in your kitchen at home, it is probably here too. In addition to a wide selection of glassware and dishes there are also extras like serving trays and acrylic items for use in the pool and patio areas.
The master bedroom has walkout access to the patio, super comfortable king-size bed, 43” HDTV with Blu-ray DVD, walk-in closet with electronic safe and a private en-suite bathroom. The bathroom has double sinks, travertine walk-in shower and separate soaking tub.
The second bedroom has Serta queen-size bed, and 40” HDTV with Blu-ray DVD. The second bathroom has a single sink, and walk-in travertine shower.
*** NEW DEDICATED 30Mbps HIGH SPEED INTERNET INSTALLATION IS COMPLETE. If you need to be connected, you will appreciate the fastest resort internet in Puerto Penasco! ***
As the only AAA 4 Diamond destination resort in Puerto Penasco, Las Palomas includes the following amenities:
• “The Links”, a championship 18-hole, Par 72 Jack Nicholas designed golf course
• La Maria and Citron Fine Cuisine restaurants
• Pool bar and grill for casual dining
• Infinity-edge-pools, 2 swim-up bars , 2 lazy rivers, kid’s pools, water slide, heated whirlpool and towel service for renters
• Barbecue areas
• Boutique and mini-mart store
• Fitness center
• Full service spa with a splendid array of massages, facials and body treatments.
• Many poolside activities including:
• Swim-in movies
• cooking class
• sandcastle contest
• beach volleyball
• piñata parties
• musical trivia
• family games
• 5,000-square-foot convention for weddings, business meetings, family reunions, anniversaries or birthday parties
• Live Music on weekends
• 24/7 security
• Underground and surface parking
• In-suite service daily from 7am to 10pm, with charging privileges.
• Check-in: 4:00pm Checkout: 11:00am
Puerto Penasco attractions include:
• Eco Tourism
• Horseback Riding
• Deep Sea Fishing
• Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Banana Boat rides, Parasailing and Jet Skis steps away at the beach
• Sight Seeing
• Walking, shelling and exploring the tidal pools on the extensive sand beaches
• Whale Watching