VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Take a short ride up the elevator to the twenty-fourth floor. It is there your stress will begin to melt as you walk into a luxurious gulf front condo with magnificent panoramic views. Whether in the master bedroom or the living room, you will be over-looking the emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico and of course the beautiful white sand. It is a truly transforming experience of relaxation as you watch sting rays and other sea life glide by in their natural habitat. What a fantastic, fun “schoolroom” for children or a surreal, romantic atmosphere for couples… the sunsets are amazing!
Here is a little more about our home away from home.
• LIVING ROOM - The living room has direct access to the balcony through floor to ceiling sliding doors. It has new leather furniture. The sofa makes into a comfortable queen bed. There is a 42' lcd flat screen tv, dvd player and dvd collection for your enjoyment.
• MASTER SUITE - The Master Suite features a king size bed with a custom made headboard. It is layered with luxurious bedding and has direct access to the balcony through floor to ceiling sliding doors. The suite has a 32' lcd flat screen and dvd player. The luxury continues in the master bathroom with a garden tub, double sinks and separate shower.
• SECOND BEDROOM - The second bedroom is classified as a bunk room. However, it is a regular bedroom without a closet. It is a private room that allows the rest of your party to watch TV or a DVD without disturbing others. This is a much nicer choice than other buildings where the bunks are built into the hallway wall, allowing for no privacy. This room contains two twin-size beds (no bunk beds here), a 26' lcd flat screen tv and dvd player. It is decorated in a fishing theme. Just the inspiration you need to go out and catch that big one.
• SECOND BATHROOM - This bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
• KITCHEN - The fully-equipped kitchen includes granite countertops, all white-on-white appliances, built-in microwave, coffee maker, plates, utensils and everything you need to prepare that special dinner at home or just have snacks between the numerous activities the area offers.
• KEYLESS ENTRY - The unit has a numeric keyless entry lock. You no longer have to hassle with electronic door keys. One week before you check-in, we will generate your numeric code and email it along with your 'Welcome Letter'.
• OTHER FEATURES – Our unit offers cable, a secure wireless internet connection, a stack washer/dryer combo and a nice oversized balcony with plenty of seating. There is tile and laminate flooring throughout our unit to insure you won’t be dealing with matted down carpeting. Sand between your toes is only soothing when you are actually on the beach.
• Two Beach Lounge Chairs FREE!!!!
The private pool deck, which is located on the fifth floor, features two oversized pools (one of which is heated), two hot tubs, grills, and a huge mushroom fountain for the kids to enjoy! The resort features a fully equipped fitness center overlooking the pools and ocean, video arcade, and meeting room. Sunrise Beach offers a covered parking garage on the Gulf side - no street crossovers.
Sunrise Beach is located on the west end of Panama City Beach and within walking distance to the new Pier Park and Russell-Fields Pier (City Pier). Pier Park is a mega family entertainment complex. At Pier Park you’ll find chain retailers along with unique locally owned boutiques. The complex also contains a 16-screen movie theater, and wonderful restaurants such as Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Red Robin, Longhorn, Olive Garden and many more! During the summer you can also enjoy free concerts for the whole family.
ATTENTION BASEBALL PLAYERS, SOFTBALL PLAYERS AND CHEERLEADERS:
We are one of the closest condos to the Frank Brown Sports Complex. Enjoy the beach and pool in between your games and competitions.
* PLEASE CHECK OUR CALENDAR FOR AVAILABILITY
* No rental to singles under 25. Age verification is required and is strictly enforced. * Sorry, absolutely no smoking and no pets. * Security Deposit of $200 required at time of booking (fully refundable after proper checkout/damage check). * We offer discounts for return renters with a positive rental history.
It was Thursday, April 28. We had just survived a host of devastating tornados in our area and were on our way to Panama City Beach for a much needed, already planned vacation. We arrived at our destination that afternoon to find the weather perfect. Your condo at Sunrise Beach was beautiful and the view was to die for. From the elegant furnishings, to the 24th floor balcony, to the feel of the warm sand beneath our feet............well we all agreed: FYI, I'M IN HEAVEN!
Thanks again for a wonderful place to stay on our trip. We were to leave Monday but our utilities at home were still out. Your generous offer to let us stay an extra night at a discounted rate was greatly appreciated. We arrived home to find the weather at home cooler and the lights on! Only bad thing about arriving home to electricity was the fact that we found ourselves missing the beach already. We will definitely be back!
Sincerely, Ingrid Baudre' Madison County Alabama 2011
Keywords: Beach Front, Ocean, Pier Park, Frank Brown Park, Sunrise Beach, Panama City Beach, Ocean View, Ocean Front, Gulf View, Gulf Front, White Sand, Gulf, Gulf of Mexico, Luxury, Luxurious, Spa, Relaxing, Breathtaking, Serene, Wow, Comfort, Discount, Special
King size beds (1) The Master Bedroom has a king sized bed with a custom made headboard., Twin or Single Beds (1) The guest room (bunk room) has 2 twin size beds., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) The leather sofa is a queen size sleeper sofa....moreless
***Cleaning fees and taxes are INCLUDED in prices. Discounts Available!!***
October 27, 2012 - March 1, 2013...........$550 / Week
March 2 - April 13, 2013 (Spring Break).$1,050 / Week
April 14 - August 10, 2013...............$1,300 / Week July 4th Week $1,350
August 10 - September 13, 2013.............$830 / Week Includes Free
September 15 - October 23, 2013............$650 / Week Beach Chair Service
NIGHTLY (2-Night Minimum) AND MONTHLY RATES ARE AVAILABLE ........
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Why the Owner Chose Sunrise Beach: We have lived in Florida all of our life. So, Panama City Beach has been our 'go to' place for a long as I can remember. We have stayed in most of the condos on the beach. When we decided to buy a unit, there was no question. It had to be at Sunrise Beach. We love the location and all of the amenities that it has to offer.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: Parking is located under the building (not across the street), and the spaces are big. Most complexes that have parking garages under the building are so small and tight, you can barely navigate a normal size vehicle.