Luxury Lakefront Condo on Table Rock at Paradise Point Branson
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
• 2 King suites – both with full baths. Jacuzzi in master bath.
• Cable TV including Disney, VCR and WIFI and telephones.
• Coffered ceilings in living room, dining room, kitchen and bedrooms.
• Sun porch with: Jenn Air grill and rotisserie, table, chairs overlooking Table Rock lake and pool.
• Kitchen with: dishwasher, full size stove, oven, frig, coffeemaker, toaster, blender and crock pot.
• Full size washer and dryer with supplied detergent and etc. along with iron and board.
• Hair dryers in both baths. Ceiling fans in bedroom and dining area.
• All linens, soap and paper products provided.
• Baby bed and highchair available.
• Complimentary midweek room cleaning and restocking for weekly rentals.
PARADISE POINT AMENITIES
• Climate controlled sports dome with 2 tennis courts, basketball and volleyball.
• Large outdoor pool with slide, 2 large sunshades, abundant tables, chairs and chaise lounges.
• 16 person hot tub with waterfall and sauna.
• Clubhouse with: exercise equipment, table tennis, pool table, tanning bed and movie library.
• Boat dock with slip rentals ($15 daily) and free daytime courtesy boat dock.
• Bike rentals available and outdoor children’s playground.
Check in SAT 4:00 pm, check out SAT 10:00 am.
30 Day cancellation notice for full refund.
Keywords: Lakefront/View Condo, Table Rock Lake, Paradise Point, Hollister, Branson, Dock, Fishing, New, Tennis, Golf, Level, Pool, Kids, Paradise, Elevator, Boat, Playground, Rec Center, Launch Ramp, ski, luxury, vacation, rental
- 4 story
- On floor 2
- Elevator : Yes
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Other (See Description)
- King size beds (1), Baby Cribs (1)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Ping Pong Table
- Shared Hot Tub
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent - Would Do It Again In A Minute!
Excellent - Would Do It Again In A Minute!
We found this condo online at VRBO looking for a last minute family getaway. It could not have been a better experience. The location is excellent - just minutes from downtown Branson but secluded if you just want a quiet time on property. The condo was very clean, very well maintained and nicely appointed. There are plenty of slips if you bring your boat, a great indoor basketball/tennis facility, game and workout rooms, and wonderful pool and hot tub. Additionally, there are a limited number of amenities you have access to at Big Cedar Lodge, just a couple minutes up the street. We took advantage of the lazy river on a very hot day – free of charge. I asked the family when we were leaving if they’d like to return someday – there was a resounding “yes!” Thanks Linda and family (owners) for sharing your wonderful condo!
- Guest Kevin
- Date of stay 08/05/12
- Review Submitted 08/26/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Prime Season – Memorial weekend through Labor Day - Sat to Sat $1300/week Off Season - $1000/week or $160 daily for 3 night min. Rates + 6.1% tax Daily Stays - $70 cleaning fee applicable Deposit $300 to hold a week.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 2011
Why the Owner Chose Hollister:
The Kraus Family chose Paraside Point because it offers water sports, shopping, and world class entertainment. Table Rock Lake is recognized for its pristine waters, outstanding trout, bass, walleye, and crappie fishing. Nearby Branson Creek was voted one of the top ten new golf courses in the U.S. by Golf Magazine, Golf Digest, and Golf Magazine. The landscaping, construction, and acreage at Paradise are known as some of the best and most luxurious, in the area.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
In addition to enjoying the lake, we always spend time at the wonderful pool which is within a few steps of the condo. The spacious pool area features a water slide, abundant chaise lounges, chairs and tables, restrooms, and a 16-person waterfall hot tub. Pool-side canopies offer shade while you relax, enjoy the landscaping, and have a light lunch or snack.
- Primary: 636-225-7624
- Secondary: 314-753-0707
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front entrance to Unit 6, Paradise Point
Unit 6 walkway to pool
Pool house with lake view in background
Pool view with slide
Poolside small sunshade
Living room view thru dining room to kitchen
2nd bedroom with king size bed
View of patio from living area
Interior view Sports Dome with 2 tennis courts and basketball hoop
Rear view of 6207 is on ground floor from front entrance and 2nd floor at rear
Pool with large sunshade
16 Person hot tub with waterfall in background
View of lake and playground from deck patio
Living room with 42' flat screen tv
Master bedroom with king bed
Sports Dome across from Unit 6 building
View of 24 slip dock, 10' x 24' available for $15. daily, Launch ramp along side
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013