Rocky Point Sandy Beach Condo-Great Views Sleeps 4 Gorgeous
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Las Palomas Resort condo description
Why not book a beautifully furnished condo instead of a hotel room with an incredible view from your unit? Our unit is located at Las Palomas Rubi building on the 9th floor with perfect views. Center of the building unit looking straight out at ocean, pool and lazy river - the only 4 Star Resort in Rocky Point. Front door looks directly at the 18 hole award winning golf course and the bay beyond. Perfect unit for families, couples, friends, or anyone who wants to enjoy Puerto Penasco (known as Rocky Point). Great comfy patio seating with cushions to enjoy the outstanding view, ( you may sit here all day). Need a romantic weekend? High quality mattress and 2012 brand new linens. Two queen comfortable couches in the over sized living room both pull out to a queen bed. This one bedroom is over sized as the living area is comparable to a 2 bedroom since it is middle of the building unit. NO blocked views. Kitchen has every item you need to cook at home or breakfast in the morning and a beautiful wooden table that seats 6. Room service is also available ( because you're on vacation, why not?). Washer dryer, daily maid service and internet included. Need a get away from it all? Enjoy golf, beaches, pool bar, hot tub, lazy river and fine dining with out ever having to get in your car or leave the resort.
• Owners rates are being offered
• Contact us for availability and exact rates. Huge monthly discounts. The rates quoted are approved through the rental management group and include ALL costs with NOTHING more to pay Charges will cover everything such as resort fees (wristbands), pool towels, daily maid cleaning service, kids club, final cleaning, use of gym, access to all grounds, discounts for golf and much more
• We are offering our unit at lower rates! We are in the rental pool so if you contact us directly, we will provide you with our owners discounted rates that can't be beat! These rates provide you with all resort fees . Please contact us directly for the latest specials. Email or call and we will respond promptly.
Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort (3 ½ hours from Phoenix)
Fully Furnished 1 Bedroom Condominium in Las Palomas Resort can sleep six (two queen size pull-out sofa beds)
• Wireless internet access
• Satellite T.V.
Two new flat screen televisions October 2012
• Phone system
• CD & stereo system
• Ocean and golf course view
• Fully loaded kitchen with appliances
• Large living room and dining area
• Washer & Dryer
• Fitness Center
• Negative edge pool with swim-up-bar
• Heated Spa
• Lazy River (tubes provided)
• Water slides
• Heated Pool w/ pool-side food & beverage service
• On site restaurant & bar serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
• On site deli/market/convenience store
• 18-hole championship golf course with practice range, clubhouse and restaurant
• Private beach access with food and beverage service
• Palapa’s and lounge chairs available
• Volley ball on the Beach
• alarm clock
• local maps
• paper towels
• laundry soap
• ceiling fans
• hair dryer
• soaps basic
• daily maid service
• linens provided
• massage on beach available
• hot tub
• room service
• filtered water
• toilet paper
• towels provided
Keywords: beachfront, ocean view, upgraded, luxury, new, low prices
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- • outstanding ocean views, Two pools (one with swim-up bar/restaurant), A childrens pool, Lazy River, Barbecues, and Water Slide, poolside towel service, Elegant Restaurant and Bar, convenience store, workout room, all located in the Rubi Building. Walk to 18 hole championship golf course, parking & elevator to your door. Daily Housekeeping service included, along with safes in the lobby , room service ...moreless
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Golf Course View
- Beach View
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Condo with an Amazing View
Great Condo with an Amazing View
This condo is great! You have to see this place for yourself. It is on the 9th floor with the balcony overlooking the entire resort pool area and beach. The only issue we encountered was the phone not working and we ran out of paper towels. We requested these items but never got them fixed before checking out. (Which is a very insignificant issue). The WIFI was fast, the flat screen tv had cable, the a/c worked great. All in All great place to stay! My go-to condo, for sure! Thanks
- Guest Yazmin S.
- Date of stay 08/09/13
- Review Submitted 08/12/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Anita was great to work with. The condo and entire property are really beautiful, comfortable and well maintained. My husband and I have been traveling to Rocky Point for many years and decided we will no longer stay anywhere else!
- Guest Celmg (Vail, Arizona)
- Date of stay 06/14/13
- Review Submitted 06/26/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Great Unit - Great Owner
Great Unit - Great Owner
Thanks Anita! This is a great owner to work with and a great 1 bedroom. Perfect for 4 people. It was nice to have the wifi available in the room for the kids and for when the adults needed to get online. Thanks!
- Guest Chandler (Chandler, AZ)
- Date of stay 03/09/13
- Review Submitted 03/13/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, tourists without a car.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Discounts: 6 nights or more: $127 Nightly
|memorial weekend and july 4th
May 24 - May 27
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
rent 6 nights get 7th night free for $890
all cleaning fees included in the rates. NO additional charges except for 7.9% tax.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2006
About: Anita has lived and worked in Puerto Penasco full time and can give great information on where to go and what to do. A traveler with over 100 articles published and a travel book, she writes monthly for the local newspaper Rocky Point Times and can assist any first time visitors to Rocky Point with directions, places to go etc. Anita and her two partners bought this unit when it was in the beginning stages, picking out the center of the building on the 9th floor for its views.
Why Las Palomas Resort:
Only 3.5 hours easy drive from Phoenix or Tucson, Rocky Point is Arizona's beach. A pretty drive, Rocky Point is only 60 miles south of the United States on the beautiful Sea of Cortez with abundant sea life and daily dolphin sightings. With the economy slowly turning, Rocky Point is reported to be the next HOT spot with cruise ships announcing a new port in the next two years. New business is moving in a Sam's club is about to open and a new movie theater shopping center.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Dolphin sighting, seashell collecting, jet skiing, ocean surfing, beach time, volleyball, ATV riding, horseback riding on the beach, kayak estuary's, visit an oyster farm, Visit a biosphere, Tour CEDO a learning center for sustainable living with people, plants and animals, shopping, golfing, banana boat rides, ultra light rides, live music, great food and plenty of fun cantina's and people watching.
- Primary: +1 6027417117
- Secondary: +1 6026903626
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Full kitchen, walter filtration system you can drink the water and use the ice
great new luxury beach feel
Swim up pool bar one of two available for your use
view from the condo to the beach
View from your front door
Great local hot spot to eat El Capitain up on the hill looking at your resort.
granite countertops, dishwasher all cooking utensils
Rocky Point has the best sunsets...check it out and challenge me..
the beautiful Sea of Cortez
Great table, room for 6 to dine
Picture yourself here in front of your condo...
Your resort from the water..with the shrimp boats that go out a night
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 14, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.