Ideal for 2 Families or Friends Holidaying Together, Own Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7-14 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Javea, Moraira and Denia Area villa description
QUIET AND RELAXING YET CENTRALLY LOCATED FOR THE BEACH AND THE JALON VALLEY, IDEAL FOR EXPLORING THE AREA AT ANY TIME OF THE YEAR.
Set in a lovely peaceful setting, slightly elevated on the lower mountain slopes directly overlooking open farmland and a small olive grove with beautiful views of mountains and far reaching views through the valley towards Jalon. The accomadation is on 2 self contained levels, each having 2 bedrooms and its own access and is perfect for either one large family or two families or friends wishing to holiday together. (Couples often return with family).
The lower level comprises a living room with fan, spacious Kitchen / Diner, 2 Twin Bedrooms with fans and a family Bathroom. There is an outside terrace with table and chairs together with additional seating area, all looking over lovely open farmland.
The light and very spacious upper level accommodation comprises open plan Living / Dining room with fans and french doors leading out onto a terrace; Master Bedroom with ceiling fan / mosquito blinds and En- Suite shower; Twin Bedroom with ceiling fan / mosquito blind and a seperate family Bathroom. The modern Kitchen leads out onto a further terrace, from here 2 steps down takes you to the pool terrace or up to the lovely raised BBQ and decking area with pergola over, that overlooks magnificent views and the 8x4m illuminated wading pool, ideal for playing games as well as swimming. From the pool terrace access is to the covered Naya. The many terrace areas offer privacy in the tranqual and relaxing setting, whilst young children are free to enjoy the pool and surrounding terraces whilst being in view of the BBQ area and outside eating areas.
The villa is fully enclosed with a gated entrance and level parking for 3 cars. There is only one step up into the villa making access into the villa, the lounge and pool terraces very easy for the infirm. (Please ask regarding beach access for the disabled, infirm and for naturism)
Easy access between the two self contained floors is via external stairs.
Saterlite TV is on the upper and lower floors together with CD players and internet connection; DVD player is on the upper floor.
Fabulous views of mountains and groves from every room.
There are ample loungers and chairs available for relaxing or reading a good book. Choose where and how you dine, inside or Al Fresco under the sun, stars or shade.
To help you enjoy your holiday to the full we provide for your use a selection of board games, CD's and books / litritature relating to the surrounding area as well as a selection of fiction and non fiction reading.
Or enjoy a game of Pétanque under the shade of the old carob tree.
For WALKERS there are some lovely walking trails direct from your front door.
- 165 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 8-9
- We can provide a cot within bedroom 1 if requested prior to arrival. We can also provide a fold up bed within the lounge to accommodate 9 persons. Again if requested prior to arrival. Fitted wardrobes and ceiling fans to all bedrooms and individual reading lights to bedroom 1. Mosquito blinds to Bedrooms 1 and 2 bedrooms. (upper level) All linen is provided. Hair drier provided in every bedroom....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- There are ample loungers,chairs and parasols available for relaxing or reading a good book. Choose where and how you dine, inside or Al Fresco under the sun,stars or shade. To help you enjoy your holiday to the full we provide for your enjoyment the use of lilos and floats etc for the pool together with buckets and spades etc for the beach . Selection of board games,CD'S and books / literature relating to the surrounding area as well as a selection of fiction and non fictional reading. For walkers we provide rucksacks and flasks, ( there are lovely walks from your door step) Off street parking for 3 cars. FOR ARTISTS the area provides an inspiration for painting both coastal and inland landscapes....moreless
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Winery Tours
- Live Theatre
- Naturist Beach
- Bird Watching
- Horse Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Centre
- Laundrette - Serviced
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Local Maps
- Linens Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Local Activities Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Thermos Flask
- Basic Soaps
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 15 - Apr 25, 2014
7 night min stay
Apr 26 - May 30, 2014
7 night min stay
May 31 - Jun 27, 2014
7 night min stay
Jun 28 - Jul 11, 2014
7 night min stay
Jul 12 - Aug 29, 2014
14 night min stay
Aug 30 - Oct 17, 2014
14 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (£) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Alicante and Valencia at 95 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Denia at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: La Xara at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: E15 /AP7 Denia junction 62 at 4 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Denia -access/ facilities for Disabled & Naturist at 9 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Bar in Pedreguer at 1.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: La Sella Golf and Spar at 6 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: In Pedreguer at 1.5 Kilometres
Pool with beautiful mountain and valley views
Peaceful setting of the detached villa apartment
Double bedroom with en- suite and shower
Private gated entrance
The Galician Room - Lower Level
Harvesting the Olives - Next to the Villa
Beautiful views from nearly every room
Riders passing villa on the farm track to the rear
View of the lovely Almond blossom from the villa
River in full flow at the rear of the villa
Pedreguer- ideal location for beach & Jalon Valley
Naya, overlooking pool and mountains
View from the BBQ, decking and pergola
Lounge/dining room leading onto terrace
Part view of modern kitchen
Lounge on the Lower Level
Kitchen / Diner - Lower Level
Walking Trails, straight from your door step
Vuelta de Spain, stage 5 passing through Pedreguer
Beautiful sunsets from the villa terraces
Own Private level access drive and parking
Local Beaches for the Disabled & for the Naturist
Family fun in Pedreguer
Private and relaxing, surrounded by mountains
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.