1 bedroom 1 bathroom
- King size bed in master bedroom.
- Living room with a queen-size pull out sofa bed
- Small dining area for 2 people.
- 2 TV's (in the living room and Bedroom)
- Wi-fi and cable (complimentary)
- Kitchen is stocked with dishes, glassware, cookware, silverware, and updated appliances ready to use. There is also a Keurig coffee maker with assorted coffees & toaster to get your mornings started.
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Complimentary coffee/tea
- Linens, towels, sheets.
Main attractions (less than 1 mile)
- Riverfront Park
- Nashville Farmers Market
- Nashville Greenway (walk/jog/rent a bike and explore!)
- Printers Alley
- Lower Broadway & The Honky Tonks
- Musicians Hall of Fame
- Ryman Auditorium
- Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- 5th Ave Arts District
- Frist Center for the Arts
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Convention center
- LP Field Stadium (Titans Games, Music City Bowl, CMA Music Festival, and other major events and concerts).
- Bridgestone Arena (predators games!/Shows/ concerts!)
New Nashville Baseball stadium - First Tennessee Park
You will not need your car, and that's always a great thing! Uber or Lyft are the most convenient ways to get around and both are always readily available. If you're up for a little exercise, then Broadway and all the honkey tonks are only a 10-15 minute walk from the front door.
Neighborhoods close to downtown:
- The Gulch
- East Nashville
- Music Row
- West End/Vanderbilt
- Hillsboro Village
- 12 South
Interaction with Guests
I can be there for check-in if you would like to ask any questions,. The door access code will be sent prior to your arrival so that you can just let yourself in! I will be a phone call or text away to help you with anything you might need for the duration of your stay.
Quiet time from 10pm to 8am. This is a residential community. Our neighbors have agreed to allow us the privilege to rent our spaces short term. The majority of the residents are single, or young professional couples in their mid 30's, with no kids. We all have fun dining, exercising, clubbing, and enjoying all of the cultural activities Nashville has to offer... At the same time, we are conscientious of our surrounding and our neighbors rest. This is a big, happy, and relaxed community; please help us to keep it this way.