Spacious, updated house one block from Lake Geneva with lake access. Sleeps 12.
Currently, we are accepting stays of 30 days or more, but price is flexible in the off-season. If you are looking to rent for a 6-8 month period while relocating or house hunting, we are happy to work with you.
This bright, sunny house is freshly decorated and features a large screened porch overlooking a park, with a glimpse of Lake Geneva beyond. It’s a perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktails.
A short walk on the Lake Geneva Shore path will take you to the popular Pier 290 restaurant, or continue on to the town of Williams Bay, with more restaurants and a public beach. Swim at the association pier, or relax from above on the porch while you watch your kids play in the park.
Two levels with separate entrances make this house just right for a big family gathering, or a spacious retreat for a smaller group. Beautifully decorated, this house has soaring 10-foot ceilings, zoned A/C (no window units!), French doors, two full bathrooms, a kitchen on the upper level, a snack bar on the lower level, and plenty of comfortable seating, plus all of the modern amenities.
Upper level: Sunny, airy living room with a smart TV. Three sets of French doors open onto the large, sunny screened porch with ample seating and a view of Geneva Lake. The spacious dining room has seating for 10. There is a full bathroom w/shower and 2 bedrooms. This level comfortably sleeps up to 7.
Walk Out level: Completely new throughout and is accessed separately from the main level. Carriage doors let in lots of light and provide a glimpse of Geneva Lake. The bunk room has a cozy seating area and 4 twin-size bunkbeds plus a pull-out couch. There is a full bathroom with a shower. The snack bar area has a full-size refrigerator, a coffee maker, a microwave, a toaster, and cabinets for food storage. There is a laundry room with a washer and a dryer. This level comfortably sleeps up to 5.
Sorry, no pets allowed.
· Access to the association pier for swimming and fishing
· All bed linens, blankets, and pillows
· Bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths
· Beach towels and dish towels
· Dishes, silverware, glassware, pots, pans, and plastic food storage containers
· Free Wi-Fi throughout the house
· Smart TV provides access to Netflix, Roku, etc.
· Parking for up to 4 cars
· Propane grill
Nearby attractions and amenities:
· Pier 290 bar & restaurant within walking distance
· Kayak & boat rentals; lake cruises
· The Geneva Lake Shore Path, a 20-mile public footpath around the lake (access 1 block from the house)
· Williams Bay public boat launch and beach
· Small association park next door
· Golf and ziplining