ON the lake w/private dock, deep water, 7 Bedrooms, 5.5 Baths,
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - No exceptionsNo exceptions
No parties/events - Considered case by caseConsidered case by case
No smoking - FYI: No smoking allowed anywhere on the property.FYI: No smoking allowed anywhere on the property.
Max guests: 16 - Maximum allowed on propertyMaximum allowed on property
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Unless accompanied by an adultUnless accompanied by an adult
- If your check out is on a Sunday, please bag all garbage and put in the recepticals in the garage.
- If it is determined that any of the house rules have been broken, financial restitution may be made by withholding some or all of your Damage Deposit.
- Unfortunately no boats/trailers allowed to be parked in the driveway or on the street in front of the property. Public boat launches allow parking.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Steve & Lana
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Steve & Lana
We moved to Georgia in 1986 from Wisconsin, which is where we learned the value of lake property. We promptly investigated the major lakes in GA and came to the conclusion that gorgeous, quiet Lake Oconee was the place we wanted to be. We bought our 1/2 acre in 1989. Being newlyweds, we couldn't afford to build anything on it right away, so we started small with building our dock and getting our boat. That way we could enjoy the lake. In 2001, with 2 young boys, we built the main level of the cottage and left the upper level unfinished. Steve put his handyman skills to work to finish out the upstairs over the years. In 2016-17 we finally built the garage, added a driveway, and improved the landscaping with the beautiful terraced patios you see now. We are so happy to share our piece of heaven!
Steve & Lana purchased this House in 1989