Located just minutes from some of the world's best surfing at Playa Negra and the broad beaches of Playa Junquillal, La Casa Margarita is situated in a 250-acre eco-community known as La Pura Jungla. With only 35 home sites in all, La Pura Jungla is an amazing refuge from the hustle and bustle of 'everyday' life. And La Casa Margarita, a three-bedroom, two-bath 4000+ sq foot tree house, offers the amenities of home in a relaxed jungle setting where howler monkeys and exotic birds are your neighbors, and yet you are close enough to all services - dining, shopping, activities and resorts - to make your stay EXACTLY what you want.
Built on a steel and concrete platform that puts it in the tree tops, Casa Margarita is two beautiful homes under a single roof, separated by a canopy walkway high over the jungle floor. The Guest House has two bedrooms and the Master Suite has one bedroom. You may either occupy the Guest House alone, or both Guest House and Master Suite.
La Casa Margarita is ideally located where the jungle meets the Pacific Ocean in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. It is about ten miles from Tamarindo Beach, and just minutes from the new JW Marriott Resort at Hacienda Pinilla. It is less than five miles from Playa Negra or Playa Junquillal, and just over an hour's drive to Liberia International Airport. If you are coming from San Jose, you can either fly to Tamarindo or Liberia and drive/taxi from there, or you can drive from San Jose in about four hours.
La Casa Margarita is over 4000 square feet of jungle 'tree house' with amazing ocean views. The living and dining areas are open to the vistas below - no walls, you become part of the jungle as if you lived in the treetops. All the open living spaces have safety guard rails with bars, keeping kids - and adults - safe.
The Guest House features:
- Two spacious, air conditioned bedrooms with balconies, Queen beds and a pull-out trundle
- Tile and marble bathroom with towels provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, granite countertops, and appliances
- Walk-in closet and numerous pantries and cabinets
- Laundry room with large capacity washer/dryer
- Huge Living/Dining room with dining table, chairs, sofa, coffee table, hammock
- Outdoor shower and toilet to wash off the sand before you come home
The Master Suite features:
- One large bedroom with King bed
- Master bath with double shower and treetop jungle views
- Kitchenette with Microwave, gas range top, fridge
- Open Living/Dining room with dining table, couch, chairs
All of our guests can enjoy the beautiful Costa Rican furniture from the master craftsmen in Sarchi. Our home was built and furnished 100% with local materials, labor, and furnishings of the very highest quality.
Keep in mind, Casa Margarita isn't for everyone. Our spacious home is cooled by ocean breezes, so there's only A/C in the guest bedrooms. The open design, although perfectly safe, is daunting to some. However, many of our guests have returned time and again to our special home where jungle meets ocean.
Keywords: House, Treehouse, casa, villa