About this rental
A cabin near outstanding trails in the Big South Fork/Pickett State Park region.
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Violators subject to fine.Violators subject to fine.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- There are no horse facilities available plus no pets, please. (Subject to fine)
- The cleaning lady will show up soon after the 11 AM Central Time check out. . Please do not cause costly labor delays
- Please contact owner to request an early check in time. This is often possible and an email confirmation can be recorded.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Keith GarnesAsk a question
About Keith Garnes
Keith has been hiking the Big South Fork area since 1990 and still is finding new reasons to be enthused. As Vice President of the Friends of Pickett State Park Board of Directors, he would like to promote the many attributes of Pickett State Park, the new Pogue Creek Canyon Wilderness Area and the Pickett-Pogue International Dark Sky Park. Keith does presentations about arches along Tennessee's trails at the Wilderness Wildlife Week in Pigeon Forge. Once cleared to chat with Keith, please have your map and hiking guide ready; as he will offer advise on the off the beaten path wonders of the area from the Twin Arches (ask about the third arch there named Step Child) to the new arches (Circle Bar and Kill Deer) along the Pogue Canyon to Canyon trail.
Keith Garnes purchased this Cabin in 2002
Why Keith Garnes chose Jamestown
Few cabins are closer to the Twin Arches and the wonders of Pickett CCC Memorial State Park.
What makes this Cabin unique
Hammock hooks on both decks so pack your hammock. The driveway is circular and easy to navigate. Great street motorcycle roads in the area and the owner has a Moto Guzzi EV 11. Ask Keith about road tours or hikes.