Welcome to our newly remodeled condo on the beach, your next getaway, on the beautiful Emerald Coast!
Two Bedroom/Two Bath Gulfview unit on the 9th floor of a 19-floor tower at Resorts of Pelican Beach. Our guests will enjoy a private resort community overlooking the world famous white-sand beaches and the Gulf of Mexico in the heart of Destin.
Our unit sleeps a maximum of 6 people.
- King bed in the Master Bedroom, with en-suite bath ( with tub and shower).
- Queen bed in the Guest bedroom with access to the second full bath (shower only).
- Comfortable (really!!) pull-out sofa in the Living room.
- Balcony access in the Living room and Master bedroom.
- Fully functional kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and
granite countertops. Full-size range, refrigerator, dishwasher,
microwave, coffee maker, toaster and blender.
- Washer /Dryer in the unit.
- Wireless internet Access.
- TV in the Living room and two bedrooms with Blu-Ray in Master
- Fully stocked with linens and towels.
- Vacuum cleaner, iron, hair dryers.
- Keyless access to the unit ( code provided by Guest Service Desk).
Guest Access: Three adult pools ( indoor and outdoor), Kiddie pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Steam Room and Sauna, Tennis Court, Outdoor Grills, Tiki Bar and Pelican Beach Cafe (seasonal), Game Room, Parking, Beach Service.
No smoking in the building, balconies or walkways.
Interaction with Guests: Our condo is managed by Pelican Beach Management, Inc., the on-site management company. Guest Service Desk staff available 24/7. In addition, if there are any issues, we are available by phone /text 24/7.
The Pelican Beach maintenance team is working hard to make sure that the unit is impeccably clean and ready for your stay. During busy season times when we have back to back bookings - your check-in time may vary between 4pm and 6pm. Thank you for understanding!
Walking or short driving distance to some of the best restaurants and bars in Destin. Family friendly activities within walking distance (Big Kahuna Waterpark across the street!). Minutes away from grocery store, movie theater, Fishbowl Bowling alley. Destin Commons outdoor Shopping Mall is at the corner of Mid Bay Bridge and Hwy 98. Silver Sands, a large factory outlet mall, is 7 miles east. It has a movie theater complex, Hard Rock Cafe, Bass Pro Fishing shop, Johnnie Rockets, and several mall shops. Destin Marina and Harbor Walk Village, which has numerous restaurants, boat rentals, and excursions, is just a 5 min drive. Village of Baytowne Wharf has great restaurants and shopping, live music and entertainment, and a large playground for kids. Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park is the top Fort Walton Beach attraction and venue for enjoying daily shows, animal chats, and interactive animal encounters. Several fabulous golf courses nearby.
Getting Around: Rental car, Uber/ Lyft, Taxis readily available.