This historic home is in the Shelburne Waterfront district, a short stroll and you are at the scenic waterfront. Lovingly referred to as Beside The Tulip Tree. Many beaches are within a short drive away. Built in the 1800's, this property features high ceilings on the main level, a master bedroom, large bath with shower stall and soaker tub, recently renovated kitchen, attached deck with BBQ, living room with flat screen smart tv, high speed internet,Netflix,and 2 more bedrooms on the top floor.
Featured in the book Historic Shelburne, this 3 story home was originally built by local merchant with his business occupying the ground level and separate living quarters on the 2nd & 3rd level.
You are renting the top 2 floors - an entire self contained unit.
The Tulip Tree in the yard blooms yellow tulip like flowers in the spring. A very short stroll to the waterfront and award winning restaurant Charlotte Lane.
This unit occupies 2 floors. Street level entrance, stairwell leads to your first floor.
• Bedroom queen size bed, dresser, with comfortable bedding
• Extra pillows and blankets
• Bright sunny windows
• Clothing rod with hangers
• Full bathroom with whirlpool jet soaker tub and separate shower stall
• Newly renovated kitchen with new cupboards, stainless steel fridge, oven/range, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, pots & pans, utensils and dishes for dining in. Eat at counter with stools
• Dining room with table & chairs
• lounge area with sofa, seating and smart tv
• Reading material
• high ceilings, original wood floors and fireplace (non-working)
• ceiling fan and air conditioning (in summer months), thermostat and heat control in winter
• Sunroom with patio doors leading to private patio area (there is a stairwell from this upper level patio down to the private backyard). Partial view of Shelburne waterfront
FLOOR 2 (top level)
• 1 Bedroom with Queen size bed, closet and bedside outlet for charging electronic devices.
• 1 Bedroom with double bed, closet and outlets for charging devices
• This level is accessed by original stairwell (built in 1800's) which has more narrow steps than today's
In the spring & summer, this unit includes a BBQ and outdoor lounge chairs in the unit's private back yard
***due to stairs we caution individuals with mobility issues or young children when booking. Feel free to ask more questions to determine if this unit will suit your needs. We want everyone to have a care-free, comfortable vacation.
Parking is included.