The most beautiful apartment in Icon Brickell! totally new and minimalist furniture, ample and comfortable living room and bedroom with walk in closet and a balcony from where you can appreciate the great view Brickell has to offer!
W Residences Brickell offers: 3 restaurants, pool, night club, spa and gym.
* fully furnished apartment
* Balcony with outdoor furniture
* Large bathroom
* Two (2) flat screen TVs
* Full size washer and dryer
* High speed internet WiFi
15th floor's pool is NOT AVAILABLE, it will open soon .
50th floor's one is open but guests will have to pay.
Guests will have to sign some forms of house rules and personal information when they arrive.
We are 24/7 available to help you throughout your stay.
- Guest will have to fill-in a form with personal information at his arrival
- Guest at check-in will have to pay 200$ cash security deposit
- Parking: $350 flat rate if you stay for 10 days or more
- Smoking is not allowed
-Party is not allowed
- Small pet allowed ($130)
- Early check in or Late check out have an extra cost of $70.
- In case you lose the "guest amenities card" you will have to pay $25 per card.
- Ask for the Breakfast options with the corresponding prices
- Change of sheets and towels $30 each time
- Cleaning Service during your stay $156
KING SIZE BED IN THE ROOM AND SOFABED (QUEEN SIZE) IN LIVING ROOM, GREAT FOR 3 guests.
Spa and Gym free of charge with guest cards inside the unit
INSIDE W RESICENCES:
WET Deck roof-top Pool @ W HOTEL ($25 access fee per guest)
- Billiard room, Conference & Party room
- Cantina la veinte
- 15& vine kitchen and bar
Friday party at W Hotel rooftop- WET
Club Whisper ultra-lounge at W Miami Hotel
-Food trucks on the side walk with river view
LOCATION - heart of brickell;
- 2 blocks away from the Metromover (free transport) ant Metrobus route
- 3 blocks away from Brickell City Center: Centrale- italian food hall ; Quinto La huella- Steak, fish, parador; Sugar- cocktails, tapas ; Santa Fe - cafe wine ; Casa too cucina - dining; Pubbelly sushi
- Near Mandarin Oriental Hotel; La mar by Gastón acurio ; Mo bar + lounge
-5 minutes walk to whole foods supermarket, Cvs pharmacy, publix supermarket.
-Brickell key - outdoor activities
-Art: Perez Art Museum; Frost science museum; wynwood walls; De la Cruz collection contemporary Art Space.
- Near Calle ocho - Main ave of Little Havanna
- American Airlines Arena , Bayfront Park, downtown miami, Miami beach, Sun Life Stadium
- Valet Parking in our building with a cost of $42/overnight.
- If you make a reservation for at least 10 days parking is free.
- Across the street there is a private parking garage for $15/day.