4 Room Apartment with a lovely tiled wood stove, a balcony and garden close to Munich City.
The cozy apartment is located in a rural residential area; 20 minutes from Munich City, about 10 minutes to the fair and 20 minutes from the airport.
The renovated apartment is well equipped and has a living room with a fireplace and 3 bedrooms.
Car is recommended; Private Parking is available in front of the house.
The apartment is located in Pliening near Munich. It is spacious, with modern furniture and rural flair.
- A living room with a big and very comfortable couch, a leather armchairs/stool where you can relax in front of a beautiful wood stove and a big Smart TV with international channels
- Three (3) bedrooms: All equipped with double bed or king-size. Additional beds and a cot for kids will be provided if required. Fresh bed linen for all rooms will be supplied
- Fully equipped kitchen
- A bathroom. Fresh towels will be provided
- A separate WC
- A roomy balcony with sitting area, a deck chair and nice view of the countryside
- From there you can get down to the lovely private garden (used exclusively by our guests) with a cozy pavilion, a swing and a sand box for kids. You can have a barbecue there or just rest and enjoy the quietness
Apartment is very bright and absolutely quiet, at the same time close to Munich and its international trade fair. Apartment location is about 5 minutes drive to the train station. From there you need about 20 minutes to Marienplatz. Airport is about 20 minutes drive. International fair is about 10 minutes drive.
Parking is available in front of the house (space exclusive for guests). The apartment is independent and situated on the 1st floor of our house.
We live in the apartment situated in the ground floor.
WiFi (high speed) at no charge is available in the whole apartment, balcony and garden.
Good shopping facilities in the neighborhood.
Restaurants: Bavarian house, Mexican Restaurant, Italian (Pizzeria) etc
You can use our bicycles to discover the surroundings at no charge. A very nice deer park is located about 6 min driving. The very famous Therme Erding (one of the biggest spa and water parks in the world) is about 15 min driving away.
There are 3 buses that pass regularly and connect to 2 train stations that go directly to Munich. So it is not far at all.
A car is recommended, but not indispensable.
To A99 5 min, to A94 10 min.
To the train (S-Bahn) 4 min, to the metro (U-Bahn) 10 min. You need 22 min to get to Marienplatz with the train. If needed, I can drive you to the station. Bus stop is about 1 min walking.
We are happy to address any issue, wish or suggestion and help you arrange your trip. We will be happy to host and support you during your stay!