About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 12)
twin/ single (2) · double
Bathrooms: 2, Half Baths: 1
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · shower
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs allowed. Please let Emily know when booking.Dogs allowed. Please let Emily know when booking.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- If un-crated dogs are left unattended in the house while guests are out, please keep them in the lower level that opens to the parking area.
- We assess a $35 pet fee per stay that goes directly to our housekeeper. Thank you for helping us keep the Cottage as comfortable as possible for all!
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Emily YoderAsk a question
About Emily Yoder
As life-long residents of Holmes County we are delighted to offer the small town atmosphere to our guests at the Stone Cottage Inn.
Why Emily Yoder chose Winesburg
Of all the towns in our area, Winesburg is our favorite because it maintains the quaint small town feel.
What makes this Cottage unique
The thick stone walls, warm hearth, and historic restoration will take you back in time as you listen to the clip-clop of passing Amish buggies on the road. Guests can enjoy the community park and playground directly behind the cottage. In season, fresh Concord grapes hang in thick bunches from the century-old vine adorning the front of the Cottage.