Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
3 Bedroom, 2 full bath, kitchen, sleeps 6, private beach right out the door.
1) w/Queen Bed, upstairs, bath adjacent 2) w/ two twin beds, upstairs, bath adjacent 3) w/ futon on 1st floor, bath across living space
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $100 CLEANING FEE FOR DOGS.$100 CLEANING FEE FOR DOGS.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Family and children oriented property. No smoking, no fireworks, no loud or disturbing noises, no evening parties.
- SEE ATTACHED AGREEMENT FOR ALL RULES AND TERMS. Fill out and return 2 weeks before arrival
- TEN NIGHT MINIMUM STAY
- english, french
About Richard Pertz
We (Richard and Cophelia Pertz) are retired professionals (attorney and veterinarian) who are managing a summer recreational property that has been in Richard's family since 1945, and he has been involved with it his whole life. Cophelia's involvement started in 1964. We have managed the property since 1976, while pursuing our professional careers. We now devote most of our time in the snow-free months to the property. Most of the property is used for a children's summer camp ("Camp Northwood"). Our home is on the property. We offer two properties ("The Stables" and "Bear Lodge") for summer use by the public.
Richard Pertz purchased this House in 1945
Why Richard Pertz chose Remsen
This is a charming and inviting cottage on a gorgeous setting overlooking the lake and offering direct access to a private deck and beach and the water beyond. Although there are others around, the property is well secluded.
What makes this House unique
Because we live on the same overall property and are engaged here in a property management business in which we have a cumulative century of experience and for which we maintain a continous maintenance operation, we are available to handle anything that might come up and provide the highest level of attention and service.