2 Queen beds, with a view of the lake, private and quiet.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
The area is not suitable for loud music or noise.
Smoking allowed outside on patio
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
There will be an additional cost of $80 CAD for every person above maximum occupancy of 4.
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Dear Ms or
We so enjoyed the town of Port Stanley and would certainly return there. We have told so many people about our wonderful experiences while we visited. So much to do, see and enjoy.
However our accommodation is not something I would recommend to anyone. I have listed the major issues below and will include a couple of pictures to further explain the problems we encountered. Because of these issues we are not sure we would use your booking company again.
1. Not a 2 bedroom. Very old and uncomfortable pullout couch in the living room, even with the old foam topper. Having to make up each evening and then move the awkward foam topper to and from the bedroom.
2. The description of the kitchen was misleading, the worst part was the lack of water, which was mentioned but turned out to be a bigger problem daily. Had to go to laundry room to wash dishes, get water. Also the fridge was in the same place. Had to juggle plugs so as not to overload circuits and no overhead lighting in kitchen area, just a small lamp up high on cupboard we had to plug in and unplug.
3. Window in the bedroom blocked with too many decor items, no emergency exit.
4. Lack of sound proofing between floors. Lots of heavy things dropping on floor and loud arguments during late evenings.
5. First night on uncomfortable pullout couch with air conditioning on high, the gas fireplace turned on automatically. Awoke at 4:30am to very hot fireplace, trying to find controller to turn off. Very poor start to a week of vacation.
6. Owner emailed to say they would be away from the Friday until Tuesday. Had some one coming during the days to look in on cat and two squirrels in cages outside, who we met. During the first late night, loud noises from above, heavy things dropped on floor, lots of other noises. Emailed home owner asking if they were away or home. No answer. Very upsetting for the first night again.
The view from the deck was amazing and we so enjoyed being outside daily, looking at the view of the lake and watching the birds and butterflies migrating. The weather was amazing 26-28 daily.
Very good location, close to beach and town, quiet area.
She was a very pleasant person who took care of the issue with Netflix on the tv, and also showing us how to work the
A great vacation!
This was my first encounter with an Airbnb and I was nervous about booking through the third party. I should not have worried! From the first contact, Larissa always responded promptly and put all my worries to rest.
The property is very nice and very well stocked with everything from appliances to books, and all in great condition, too. Comfy bed! Leather recliner! I practically lived on the porch with its comfy two seater, large dining table and quiet surroundings.
Larissa is a great hostess. She was always quick to provide answers and recommend places to go to. She made my vacation very pleasant and I actually ended up staying an extra day. Highly recommended!
I loved hosting for this funny kind amazing person. Vaja was a true delight to have stay and feel very glad she choose my space which I’m so happy met her needs for a true getaway. So hope to see her back soon! :)
Excellent little get away!
Excellent place, very accommodating. Super close to the beach. Larisa was always very quick to reply and accommodated an early check in request. Nate upstairs was super chill and helpful. Tons of home like features in side. I forgot toothpaste and Larisa had me covered. Would definitely recommend this property to anyone looking for a place to get away.
Great little getaway
My daughter, 2 granddaughters and I spent only 2 days here but we all loved it. Larisa is a very gracious and generous hostess, the cupboards were well stocked, the little beach is close and we loved the porch, you can see the water and there's a dining table at the end already set. There were a lot of nice touches.
Un lieu zen et charmant.
Tres bien et la proprio est tres gentille.
Great place to stay
It was a great small place for a weekend getaway!