IF YOUR DATES ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN THIS APARTMENT, CHECK THE SISTER UNIT WITH BASICALLY THE IDENTICAL FLOOR PLAN IN THE SAME BUILDING LISTED AS THE STUNNING CITY VIEW APARTMENT VRBO LISTING 1024063 . IT IS ONE FLOOR BELOW THIS APARTMENT.
A beautiful apartment in downtown Oaxaca. You are walking distance to the zocalo (town square). Shops and restaurants are plentiful and varied. You'll be tempted to spend more time than you should sipping margaritas on your city view terrace with the world famous Monte Alban in the background.
The apartment is located in a safe and secure neighborhood at the Northwest edge of the Centro Historico. Museums, art galleries, cathedral, churches and historic landmarks are within easy walking distance.
The owner, lives 5 minutes from the apartment and is available to answer your questions about the city or arrange anything from private tours to cooking lessons for his guests. After living almost 14 years in Oaxaca, Anthony has extensive knowledge of the language schools and their programs and would be happy to help with any information you might need to help you decide on the best school for you.
Come and see us. We think you'll love the place.
Add $40 per day for private cook. Ask for details.
Rental Rules/ Contract
Casa de Emily
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. LOCAL TIME AND CHECK OUT IS 12 PM..
2. This is a NO SMOKING PERMITTED inside the apartment apartment. Smoking is allowed on the terraces.
3. No Pets are permitted in rental without prior approval. .
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/ DEPOSIT- The owner reserves the right to require a $500.00 damage deposit depending on the number of children to occupy the unit. The deposit, if required, may be paid upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to apartment or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. No linens are lost or damaged.
6. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required . The advance payment will be applied toward the apartment rent. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
7. CANCELLATIONS – Casa de Emily gives a full or prorated refund up to the date arrival for any dates that can be rerented. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit unless you have purchased travel insurance which provides for trip interruption.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests for this unit is limited to (5) persons. All quotations are base on the number of guests stated on the initial inquiry form unless written communications alter that number of guests.
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A SEVEN (7) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY..
9. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than seven days, the guest will be charged the seven-night rate.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES- all utilities, drinking water and linens are included in the rental rate.
11. ONCE WEEKLY MAID SERVICE – Linens and bath towels are included in the apartment as is once a week maid service. Additional maid service may be acquired at $25.00 per visit.
12. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice but not within a paid reservation time frame.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. Parking – Parking is limited to one (1) vehicle. Other vehicles may park on the street.
16. The owners of the rental are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement