Casa Las Tejas - Beachfront Mexican Villa(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
We are located on the beach at Manzanillo Bay in Troncones, Mexico; just 30 minutes away from the resort area of Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa and 40 minutes from the international airport. Troncones is a small but growing ecological vacation resort known for its pristine beaches, surf and warm friendly people. This magnificent home has incomparable views of the Pacific Ocean and the majestic Sierra Madre del Sur mountains. Everywhere you look you will notice fine handcrafted details. This vacation home blends the best of old traditional Mexican charm with modern conveniences.
Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo offer a large variety of restaurants for all tastes and budgets; however, in Troncones we have a growing number of small restaurants so that even if you do not feel like cooking you do not have to leave our little paradise.
The Cocina del Sol at the Hacienda Eden Hotel and the restaurant at the Inn at Manzanillo Bay are both owned and run by U.S. trained professional chefs and are located only a short walk down the beach. Many other local restaurants serve fresh local seafood as well as hamburgers, steaks, traditional Mexican fare and even pizzas. For a truly local experience you might want to try one of the taco stands located in the center of the village.
And there are miles of beach with numerous tidal pools and other wonders to explore. If you are fortunate you may see a sea turtle laying eggs, or whales and dolphins jumping as they pass along our coast.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2001
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Las Tejas has 4 bedrooms, including a master bedroom. All have bathrooms en suite, and all open onto a terrace that wraps the house offering refreshing breezes and views of the beach and ocean. Two of the bedrooms have king-size beds and air conditioning. Two others have twin beds. All have ceiling fans, plenty of closet space and small storage safes. Other features of the house include an open living room with a view to the ocean, an open dining room that seats 10-12, a breakfast patio, a spacious enclosed television room/office with air conditioning and its own full bathroom, satellite TV, telephone, and DSL internet service. Caretaker and housekeeper services are included. The modern hacienda-style Mexican kitchen offers views of the ocean and opens onto a breakfast patio. It includes a Mexican grill for baking tortillas and barbecuing. A large shaded palapa leisure area with a wet bar overlooks a 15 meter infinity pool and all of Manzanillo Beach and Bay....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- No children under the age of 10 years.
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking On Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 9 - Apr 30, 2017
7 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 31, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Taxes Not included
May through October Rates are for up to 4 guests, $250 per week each additional person up 8 maximum.
Christmas/New Years: $10,500 per week.
Easter: $8,500 per week.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
If you need more action than watching the pelicans dive into the waves from your hammock in the shade of the palapa or sipping a margarita by the side of the swimming pool, there are plenty of activities to keep you busy in Troncones. The surfing is world class with a great break right at the point of our beach. The sport fishing is also world class especially for marlin and sailfish. There are two Robert Trent Jones designed golf courses 25 minutes away. Swimming, snorkeling, boogie boarding, horseback riding, yoga, bird watching, hiking, cave exploration, and mountain biking are all available in Troncones. Small 'panga' boats can be hired in the neighboring village of Majahua for local fishing or exploring the coast.
Casa Las Tejas
Pool & Palapa
View of Playa Manzanillo from Pool
This listing was first published here in 2001.
Date last modified - Monday, February 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.