3 BR, 3.5 Bath in Historic Beauregard Town
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- All guest staying must be listed in guest count at time of booking. Any additional guest's visiting during stay must be authorized prior to stay.
- Violation of guest count and or event being held may result in immediate termination of stay without refund.
- english, spanish
About Lloyd Wardrip
Both of our families live in the area. We both grew up in BR, but have lived in Houston since 2004. Our plan is to move back in a couple of years. We miss Louisiana!
Lloyd Wardrip purchased this house in 2017
Why Lloyd Wardrip chose Historic Downtown Baton Rouge
I was working in Baton Rouge and found this old home and fell in love with it. It needed a ton of love. It took us 1.5 years to bring the old charm back to the house. We are very happy with the result. Below is a local article written about the house.
What makes this house unique
It is walking distance to many attractions, bars and restaurants. During the remodel, we kept a lot of the old features original to the house. The bottom floor has 12' ceilings. We love sitting on the front porch swing. After publishing the house on FaceBook, we received a note from the great granddaughter of Deloris Rex. Deloris grew up in the house. The house was named the Rex House after this family.