A name that has come to mean paradise, XANADU delivers magnificent views and close proximity to the sugar-white sand beaches and emerald waters of Cape San Blas. New construction that is also new to the rental market, this home is located in the highly desired community of Secluded Dunes on North Cape San Blas. This coastal chic beach home provides everything you will need for a memorable and relaxing vacation in a luxury rental.
It is rare to find a single story home with an elevator, but Xanadu is not an ordinary beach home. Under-house parking and elevator access makes bringing in luggage and food a breeze. The great room brings everyone together for cooking, dining and enjoying one another while the front porch with screened area and sunning section provides outdoor living space that's perfect for watching the sunsets or stargazing. The back screened deck features a gas grill making it the perfect place for summertime grilling and bird watching. Be ready to spot a majestic bald eagle among other beautiful birds.
Looking for adventure during your stay at Xanadu? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the beach, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Lagoon, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Covered and open parking
- Easy access to beach, only a 2-minute walk
- Elevator entrance
- Stairs to the main entry with electronic lock
- Stairs to the back screened deck
- Fish cleaning station
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Main entry opens to seating area that is also a Queen sofa bed
- Half bath
- Laundry facilities
- Queen room with en suite bath and access to back screened porch
- Gas grill
- Beautiful living area with wide-screen TV
- Fireplace is not available
- Center dining area with extra seating at the island
- Full kitchen ready for your specialty epicurean delights
- King Master Gulf-view bedroom with private Master bath and access to front sun deck
- Bunk room with two Twin over Twin beds and en suite bath
- Open sun deck and screened deck
This home accommodates 10.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Bringing a pet? Limit to 2 small dogs can be arranged for an additional fee. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.