Small house of 45 m² fully equipped with private pool.
Single and unique rental on the domain (not shared).
Ideally located on the edge of forest in lush greenery composed of 1 hectare of gardens, park and scrubland.
Maisonette on 2 levels:
- Ground floor: living room and kitchen, panoramic window with open views and overlooking the valley + bathroom (shower).
- First floor: Large bedroom of 17 m² with wardrobe (1 double bed + 2 single beds).
New construction in perfect condition with air conditioning.
8x4m swimming pool completely private (the surroundings and gardens of amenities are however under development).
Covered and shaded kiosk with garden table.
Ideal rental for single or family couple with 1 or 2 children.
Possibility of extra beds in the living room for possible guests / guests who would stay sleeping (Sofa bed - 2 pl)
Unobstructed view of Mont Ventoux and the Valbonne hills - Close to the GR4 + departure from many hiking trails (PR).
Very large land (more than 1 hectare) composed mainly of scrubland trees, populated with holm oaks and white, arbutus, cysts, heather, olive trees and aromatic plants. Preserved natural setting, part of which is classified as a "natural area of ecological and faunistic interest". South-east facing terraced property offering breathtaking views over the valley, Mont Ventoux, the countryside and the surrounding hills.
5 minutes from the natural park of the gorges of the Ardèche (Aiguèze classified village and tourist resort of Saint-Martin-d'Ardèche) - Located in Saint-Julien-De-Peyrolas, towards the Gorges de la Cèze (Village classified Montclus and Roque-Sur-Cèze, cascades of Sautadet, Goudargues ... about 20 min).
Many possibilities of activities:
- Canoe-Kayak on the gorges of the Ardèche or the Cèze.
- Tree climbing at 5 min
- Visit of caves (in particular the Chauvet cave and the Orgnac avenue)
- Outdoor sports (canyoning, climbing, hiking, caving, mountain biking, horse riding, donkey rental ...)
- Visit classified villages.
- Many events from the spring and throughout the season (theme markets, show, concert etc ...)
We will finally give you the "good plans" that will allow you to access privileged bathing places even in high season, documentation on the region as well as maps (tourist and IGN).
We live close to the rental and will remain available (if needed) to facilitate your stay and meet your requests.
On the other hand, our ceramic and mosaic workshop is backed by the maisonette. We do not use it when it is rented but we can however, at your request, offer introductory courses and discovery (pottery, ceramic enamel and mosaic table).
Looking forward to seeing you soon, do not hesitate to contact us for more information.