Wonderful, comfortable and fully equipped in a small and private lane in one of the most popular area of Paris and within walking distance of The Louvre, Opera, The Galeries Lafayettes, Les Halles, Le Marais, ...
Perfect for families, friends who wants to experience the Parisian Way of Life!
• Floors: Ground floor + First floor (no elevator because we are on the groudfloor / accessible to the disabled)
• Accommodates: 10
• Bedrooms: 5 (the rooms on the ground are curtained)
• Sleeping arrangements: 7 beds (4 double beds, 2 singles beds, 1 extra bed)
• Bathrooms: 3 (2 italian showers, 3 toilets, 1 bath)
• Living rooms: 2
• Laundry: washing machine + line clothes
• Size: 200 sqm
• Additional equipments: video projector with a home cinema / sound system / guitar / piano / many books
• The area is very safe and safe for the evening and the evening.
• Reviews: https: // www. airbnb. com / rooms / 1115710
• 3 nights: during the year
• 5 nights: in July, August and between the 19th of december and the 6th of January
• tourist tax: 0,83 € / pers / night
• cleaning fee: 90 euros
• deposit: 1000 euros refundable at the end of the stay
• cancellation policy: 50% refunded until 30 days prior to arrival, excepted fees (homelidays fees + bank transfer fees)
DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL
• We will welcome you to your home and show you the house. Remember to call us 30 minutes before your arrival and let us know if you're late.
• Arrival time is at 17. 00 (5p.m.). If you wish to come back to your luggage. It is usually possible from 11am. Please feel free to ask and we'll try to accomodate.
• Departure is at 11. 00 a. m. at the latest, to allow you to clean up the room for the next guest. If you wish to leave your luggage back then, feel free to ask we will try to accommodate.
WHAT'S JUST AROUND HERE? (15 min walk)
This location is within walking distance of most attractions in Paris. In a small quite private lane, it is surrounded by many bars, restaurants, museums and theaters.
• South: The Louvre Museum and PyramidThe Halles Montorgueil area (bars, restaurants, shopping, trendy and chic area)
• South / East: The Marais (old jewish area and gay friendly neighborhood, shopping, bars, restaurants) The Pompidou Center - The Modern Art Museum The Picasso Museum
• East: Republic The Canal Saint Martin: the canal is a popular destination for Parisians and tourists who watch the barges navigate the series of locks and road bridges.
• North: Montmartre - Sacred Heart BasilicaPigalle - Moulin Rouge (French cancan show)
• West: The Paris OperaThe Galeries Lafayette
• Subway / Metro: - "Good News" (line 8 and 9) - 1 minute
• Parking available: the Rex Atrium parking, is a step out of the building (discount package, reservation on the Rex Atrium parking website). The driveway is a private passage way. We are not allowed to use it.
• 2min from a "Vélib 'Station" (Public "Rent a bike")
Ideally located in the heart of Paris, near Opera, Louvre, Les Halles, Galleries Lafayette, etc.
Rent for the holidays a superb loft very calm, any comfort, decoration neat, totally equipped, in one of the liveliest districts of Paris, on the Grands Boulevards close to the Grand Rex, from there, you can visit almost all Paris on foot.
Metro: Good News
Many bars, restaurants, museums, theaters within 50 m. The loft is also equipped: a video projector, a large screen cinema, an amp and speakers, a piano, a guitar, many books and movies. Ideal for a group of friends or a large family.
Comfort and quality assured!
N.B. MINIMUM RENTAL: 3 DAYS DURING THE YEAR. 4 DAYS IN JULY and August 20 DECEMBER TO 6 January.
Tourist tax: 0,75 € / pers / night
Cleaning charge: 90 euros
deposit: 1000 euros refundable at the end of the stay
Cancellations: We promise to refund 50% of the total amount of the stay received - homelidays fees and bank fees to make the transfer, up to 1 month before your arrival.
The 2 rooms of the ground floor are closed by a curtain.
The owner has a right upon notice to the tenants.
Covered parking at 20 meters
No loud partying or professional activities or not open to the public in the apartment under the contract. Celebrations and professional activities are at a different rate. Contact the owner.