Beechwood Chalet is a great mountain chalet that will meet all your requirements. Situated close and within easy walking to the Junction and Township.
This chalet sleeps 7 comfortably in a 1 bedroom plus mezzanine floor. Bedroom 1 furnished with a queen bed while the mezzanine floor is furnished with 1 double and 3 single beds, also a TV nook with bean bags.
Living area leads out onto a sunny deck. This chalet is heated with a heat pump offering instant warmth. 42' plasma TV with freeview and DVD player. Drying room, washing machine and dryer plus lock up cupboard for all your ski equipment..
Guests are to clean the property before leaving. If the property is not left how you found it on arrival, appropriate cleaning charges will apply and be deducted from the deposit. The property is inspected after each visit. If you want to have the property cleaned please request this service, a cleaning fee is required for this service.
$240.00 Refundable Damage and Cleaning Bond Required.
$160.00/ night Sunday - Thursday
$260.00/ night Friday - Saturday
Mardi Gras minimum 2 nights booking @ $300.00 per night plus refundable bond of $500.00
This is a great central base for all year round activities in the Central Plateau, such as:
* Tongariro Alpine Crossing, Skiing/ Snowboarding
* Mountain Biking, Tramping
* Trout Fishing, Kayaking
* Minimum stay 2 nights during the Winter Season
* Smoking permitted Outside only
* Cancellation policy applies
* You are responsible for your own toiletries, soap, toilet rolls etc, cleaning products are supplied for cleaning prior to departure.
* All rubbish must be removed from property on departure.
NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave; Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);