About the property
- Condo1550 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4-7)
PHOTOS TAKEN ON MARCH 24, 2018, to showcase the newly updated condo with chic new living room furnishings and area rug, new paint throughout, and new carpeting (October 2017) in bedrooms. DEAL DIRECTLY WITH OWNERS! DIRECTLY OVER 6,000 SF ZERO ENTRY LAGOON POOL, GULF FRONT 19TH FLOOR LUXURY UNIT WITH BREATHTAKING VIEWS OF SUNRISE AND SUNSET OVER THE EMERALD WATERS OF THE GULF OF MEXICO! TRAVERTINE THROUGHOUT LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN, BRAND NEW CARPET IN BOTH BEDROOMS, UPSCALE FURNISHINGS, TWO KING BEDS, QUEEN MEMORY FOAM SLEEPER SOFA AND PORTABLE CRIB! BEAUTIFUL BALCONY FURNITURE IN BOTH GULF FRONT BALCONY (ACCESSED VIA THE LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN AREA AND MASTER BEDROOM) AND BAY/OLD RIVER VIEW BALCONY (GUEST BEDROOM).
Come spend a week in this incredible 19th floor gulf front residence, with breathtaking views of the pristine beach and gulf from the living/dining/kitchen area and master bedroom #1, and incredible views of Old River and the Bay from master bedroom #2. Professionally decorated, with luxury and elegance throughout! Two master suites with 2 KING size beds, one queen sleeper sofa in living room and one port-a-crib. BLACK OUT LINING IN ALL WINDOW TREATMENTS! Free WIFI, state of the art electronics, with 60"" Sony LCD HDTV in living room, 50"” Sony LCD HDTV in master bedroom (1) and 40" LCD HDTV in master bedroom (2). No expenses spared in this 1600 square foot, 2 bedrooms, 21/2 baths residence!
INDIGO RESORT FEATURES:
* Resort is located in 7 acres of beautifully landscaped water front property, with app. 800 feet of private beach.
* 6,000 square feet zero entry tropical pool with waterfall, one of the largest in the Florida Panhandle area.
* Large children’s water play area
* Elevated spa and gazebo
* Second smaller pool that is heated in the winter
* Underground garage
* Gated entrance
* 12 Person movie theater with hundreds of the newest DVD titles. Your family can reserve the theater to watch a movie or your favorite sports event
* Two state of the art fitness rooms, one in each tower.
* Direct beach access from each tower's individual boardwalk that go straight to the beach
* Large social room
* Two lighted tennis courts featuring a Hydrocourt surface
* Separate men's and women's sauna and steam rooms
* Onsite management, with on site check in/out
* Grilling area for each tower with professional stainless charcoal grills
* Swings for children
* Located within 1 mile to 10 miles of numerous restaurants, Naval Aviation Museum, 'Home of the Blue Angels', numerous World Class Golf Courses, nearby Orange Beach, WaterVille USA, Tanger Outlet Malls and many other shopping opportunities
* Located within 25 miles of the Pensacola Regional Airport
* Desirable East Tower location overlooking Indigo's amazing pools!
* 1600 square living area with large living room/dining area, open kitchen, two large bedrooms with king beds and two and a half bathrooms. Sleeps 6 adults comfortably, plus baby in crib
* Breathtaking views from every room
* Two balconies, one with breathtaking panoramic views of the gulf and second balcony with incredible views of Intercoastal Waterway and Old River both elegantly furnished
* 9” ceilings
* Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors
* Huge picture window and set of sliding glass doors in each of the two bedrooms, with spectacular views
* Travertine flooring throughout (except bedrooms)
* Granite countertops throughout
* Fully equipped kitchen with GE profile stainless steel appliances (side by side fridge, dishwasher, wall oven and microwave, smooth top stove top)
* Full size washer and dryer
* State of the art electronics, with the best of flat screen HDTV'S
* Professionally decorated with upscale and comfortable furnishings
* Beautifully decorated in soothing spa blue, greens and browns (earthtones)
* Luxurious bedding and linens (plush color coordinated towels)
* Super comfortable and luxurious Sealy pillow top king mattresses
* Black out curtains throughout
* 19th floor unit, just under penthouse!
Keywords: Indigo East
Judd and Ikuko Patten
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, spanish, portuguese, japanese
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Very beautiful unit, well maintained and fantastic view!!
I have stayed at the Indigo many times; this unit was top quality and the owners are very thoughtful and accommodateing. You won’t be disappointed. Highly recommend!
Words fail to describe!
You will not be disappointed! This is truly a luxury property with beautiful grounds and amenities- the pool, the beach, everything is top notch. The condo itself is immaculate and much better equipped than any I have visited- all the way to sand buckets and beach chairs! And the hosts!!!! Such a gracious couple! I appreciated their level of communication and attention to detail. We will be back!
We stayed at this condo and absolutely loved it! It was exactly as the pictures showed, although I would be surprised if it has new carpet like the description says. We had one maintenance issue and the response time was quick, within 30 minutes. Also when we told management about the smokers below us, they addressed that quickly also. We would definitely stay here again!
Amazing Family Vacation
Great space with all the necessary amenities . Great facility - family friendly with everything we needed. Great location on the gulf. Wonderful owners with great communication.
Fantastic stay in a wonderful condo!!!
This was our first trip to Perdido Key and we enjoyed it so much!! The condo was just as described! Very comfortable, easy to get in and out of (pretty much have your own personal elevator), the owners were very easy to work with and communicate with. With the naval base being so close, there were a few fly overs by the Blue Angels! I would definitely enjoy staying here again!!
Indigo 1903 East
Very nice and clean unit with beautiful views front and rear. Enjoyed the beautiful pools and well equipped gym. Also stopped into Indigo West to use the Sauna and Steam Rooms . If I had a complaint it would be that the Master Bedroom does not get very cool for sleeping compared to the rear Bedroom which I am told was perfect for those of us who like it on the cool side !
Dear Diane and Friends,
Thank you for taking the time to review our second home and for the many positive comments you've posted! We're happy to let you know that we have just had the air conditioning system fully serviced and that it's now working wonderfully again throughout the entire condo! It's our wish to keep our home perfectly maintained so that guests such as yourselves will return to stay with us year after year!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. $50 INDIGO RESORT FEE and $125 CLEANING FEE and 11.5% added to ALL rentals. $300 SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT IN ADDITION TO RENTAL DUE AT TIME OF BOOKING. NO PETS, NO SMOKING, 7 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY RESORT, SATURDAY TO SATURDAY BOOKINGS GENERALLY