Cottage, 1 Bedroom + Loft, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 6)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - There is a $250 fee for unauthorized pet found.There is a $250 fee for unauthorized pet found.
Max guests: 6
- NO REFUND for late arrival or early departure. NO REFUND for weather-related issues out of our control. Non-transferable to other dates.
- We do our best to clean & sanitize the cottage for our guests. We can't be held responsible if you contract any kind of illness during your stay.
Beautiful cottage at the lake
Great place to stay at Grand Lake!
My wife and I stayed here for a few days and absolutely loved it. The house was very clean and even nicer than the pictures showed. The walk down to the pier is a little steep, but the pier was perfect for sitting and reading a book or jumping in the water. I would highly recommend it!
Amazing photos if you go canoing in both directions
Its a slice of heaven, scenic, modern cottage. Felt to us like an upscale resort, bedding, jetted tub, cleanliness and the ability to sit on deck or sit waterside and enjoy nature. Paddle boat and canoe were great as were hosts!
The perfect Grand getaway. Beautiful cottage and such a peaceful cove.
My husband and I have been coming to this perched retreat for years to get out of the city, enjoy the view and the quiet. The Kanak’s are gracious and inviting hosts. The property is impeccably maintained. Even in a pouring rain, the sheltered dock and cabin porch let us enjoy our getaway outdoors. We look forward to our time here each and every time.
Complimentary use of a paddleboat, canoe & floats along with life jackets while staying with us Fishing and swimming off the dock.