Prime Location in Cusco in the Historic San Blas District(28 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 2)
The hotel, Andenes al Cielo is now open and provides a daily breakfast which all guests are welcome to enjoy. All tour info available for hotel guests is also available to apartment guests and the hotel manager is available for questions or additional needs if necessary.
If you are looking for an additional room or something closer to your budget, please visit the website for Hotel Andenes al Cielo a link is available on this site in the calendar section.
RECENT GUEST COMMENTS BELOW:
Hello Tony & Monica, we arrived back home yeserday.
Your apartment is beautiful and was a perfect place to
relax after hours and hours of running around cusco and
macchu picchu. We had one of the best vacations in our 25
years of tripping around the world. Love your hotel,
it will be spectacular when finished. Loved Javier, met his
wife and son. He was very attentive and helpful. When we
return we will definately book a room at your hotel.
Lynn & Joe
Keywords: Apartment, home, penthouse apartment
Member since: 2009
- On floor 4
- Max. occupancy 2
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Queen size Bed (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- The apartment has central heating Apartment includes a toaster oven We also have a safe box in the apartment. Roof top patio with beautiful views of Cusco and the surrounding Andes as well as lovely views from every room in the apt. Near the Plaza de Armas, Plaza San Blas and many of the best restaurants in the city. A short hike to the Incan ruins of Sacsaywuman. Boutique hotel located on the 3 floors below the apartment which provides a daily breakfast that occupants of the apartment are welcome to enjoy. Tour operators available as well as hotel staff that can provide other useful information....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Broadband Access
- Computer Available:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 2.5%
Weekly Rate $1175.00.00 / WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS VIA PAYPAL ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT VIA EMAIL BEFORE ANY PAYMENTS ARE MADE TO CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION AND PAYMENT TYPE. THANK YOU.
Each additional night above 7 nights will be at the full rate of $175.00 per night. Weekly rate applies for each week long increment.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We both live in California and love to travel.
Why the Owner Chose Centro Histórico, Cusco, Peru:
Location was excellant
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Out the front door and down the cobblestone street are Incan walls, fabulous restaurants and quaint coffee shops. It's great to start the morning with a hike to Sacsayhuaman and enjoy spectacular views of the city.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master Bath w/ guest robes
Living Room 2
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.