*To accommodate up to (28) people, client must rent adjoining properties. Please see VRBO# 301888 and # 352786. Please contact us for pricing.
Summary of Property:
* Level, sandy lake shore, SE facing
* (2) separate year-round homes/cabins to accommodate for privacy and multiple family needs:
* (5) total bedrooms – (4) private bedrooms with queen beds; (1) large loft for kids that sleeps (4 twin)
* (2) bathrooms, (2) separate kitchens, Washer/Dryer
* Each building has a private deck
* (5) miles to downtown Grand Rapids at the end of a paved road
* Large turn-around area for parking and boat trailers
* Cabins are within (60) feet of the water’s edge; incredible views
* Private dock, swimming raft(s), and (2) kayak’s provided with price
* Boat landing within (1) mile of property
* Pokegama Lake (6,800 acres) is connected to the Mississippi River chain with access to thousands of acres of additional water fun.
Need more room? Look no further, we own the 2 adjacent properties (VRBO #301888 and VRBO# 352786).
We can help create your ULTIMATE family vacation on POKEGAMA - one of MINNESOTA'S FINEST LAKES by mixing and matching accommodations based on your group size. Combining all properties, we can accommodate up to 28 people IN BEDS and nearly every bedroom is private!! All properties make for an unparalleled 600'+ of PRIME POKEGAMA LAKE SHORE and 6 acres of privacy. To reach the maximum capacity of 28 guests, all properties must be rented.
Additional amenities on the lake and accessible by boat include: (3) eating establishments, multiple islands with sandy beaches, (18) hole public golf-course directly across from the property, 20+ feet of water clarity, incredible fishing to name a few!
We have connections for pontoon, jet-ski, and fishing boat rentals.
Need more room? We also own the cabin adjacent to this property (VRBO #301888) All properties combined can accommodate up to 28 guests for over 600' of private lakeshore. Please contact us for details.
Keywords: Cabin, Lake Pokegama, Pokegama, Grand Rapids, Judy Garland, Drumbeater Island, Nesbit Island, Pokegama Golf course, Zorbaz, Cohasset