Your Own Private 5 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom 'B&B' in Ocean Grove?(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 5 Bedrooms + Den, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10-12)
- Comfortable beds (3 queens, 1 full, and 2 twins)
- New comfortable sofas (4 in all) and recliners (2 of them)
- Private sink in every bedroom
- Custom designed bathrooms (3 in all)
- Wall-to-wall carpeting on 2nd and 3rd floors
- High capacity washer and dryer in the kitchen
- Kids' beach toys and boogie boards
- 4 flat screen HDTVs
- Gorgeous kitchen with granite and stainless appliances
- Dinnerware service (and DR seating) for 16+
Included in your rental:
- All linens, bedding, and towels
- All paper goods (napkins, toilet paper, etc.)
- 8 beach passes (would cost you about $250)
- Beach chairs, towels, blankets, umbrellas, and a cart
- Sand toys for the kids
- Weber BBQ (propane included)
...and much, much more.
Think of us as one of the newest old Victorian homes in Ocean Grove! Come enjoy the look of another time combined with all of today's comforts and conveniences. We call our home in Ocean Grove 'Ocean View'; we have renovated and furnished it as our own home, and we would love to share it with you and your family.
Perfect for Multi-Family Gatherings: Each family (or generation) can have its own floor with bedrooms and their own full bathroom for privacy. The 3rd floor has 2 bedrooms (sleeps 4) and a full bath ... with a door at the bottom of the stairs for privacy. The 2nd floor has 3 bedrooms (sleeps 6) and another full custom bath. Put the kids to bed upstairs, then enjoy the porch, large screen TVs, patio, or just talk among friends or family.
Great for Family Time! Get everyone together on vacation:
- The Dining Room table seats 12+
- Backyard table seats 8+
- Weber BBQ (propane included!)
- 2 large screen TVs with DVD players downstairs (LR and Den)
- Wrap around porch with glider and chairs
Great for Private Time! Find some space to be alone:
- 2 large master bedrooms each with a flat screen TV
- 3rd floor has a door to set it apart
- 3rd floor bathroom has claw-foot tub and a custom shower
This is your vacation, not work, so we even provide:
- Paper goods (paper towels, toilet paper, napkins, tissues)
- Dish soap and dishwasher detergent
- Laundry detergent and dryer sheets
- Ample dishes, flatware, pots and pans, and serving pieces
- 8 beach chairs, umbrellas, and a beach cart
- 'B&B style' - all rooms fully made up ready for you to move in
Wonderful Ocean Grove: A wonderful small town of Victorian houses, cafes, 2 fabulous ice cream parlors, and a slower family way of life from the 1800s. You'll find that same sentiment at Ocean View - along with a convection microwave, granite counters, custom tiled showers, recliners and other new furniture, comfortable beds with gorgeous high quality linens, recessed lighting and Venetian glass pendants, porch and patio furniture to enjoy the outside, a Weber BBQ, and much more.
Read on as we describe our home, the neighborhood, and locale surrounding Ocean View!
And please let us know if you have any questions.
Keywords: Ocean View, Porch, New, Modern, Victorian
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- King size beds (1) Bedroom on 3rd floor has two twins that can be moved to make a king bed, Queen size Beds (3) All 3 bedrooms on the 2nd floor have comfortable queen size beds, Double Beds (1) One bedroom on the 3rd floor has a double bed perfect, Twin or Single Beds (1) The front room on the 3rd floor has two twin beds (can be moved to make a king)., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) The Den has a sleeper sofa with a 'mattress topper' for extra comfort...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- 3 full bathrooms, 1 on each floor, plus a sink in every bedroom. The beds are all made for you when you arrive, and you do NOT have to do the laundry when you leave. Just come in, unpack (plenty of dresser and closet space) and get ready for the beach! And we provide 8 adult beach passes ... that would cost you about $250 per week....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 14 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Computer Available:
- Free Long Distance:
- Iron & Board
EVERYTHING! All bed linens, towels, beach towels, pillows, blankets, and more provided. All the beds are made for you with fresh linens when you arrive...and you do NOT have to wash them when you leave!...moreless
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
Cook with an ample selection of pots and pans. Then service with many serving pieces. Service for 12+ (dishes, flatware, glasses) lets the whole family eat together. Enjoy tour favorite wine in our great selection if wine glasses on the wine rack. ...moreless
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
OK; this is NOT Victorian! Totally redone in 2010: - Cherry cabinets - Granite counters - Stainless appliances + 3-door refrigerator + Dishwasher + Range with griddle and warming drawer + Microwave + Garbage disposal + Built-in washer/dryer - Breakfast bar with pendant lights - Large pantry with pull out shelves - Coffee maker - Toaster oven - Blender...moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 24 - Sep 9, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We are two couples who love the beach and getting away from the daily grind. We found and created 'Ocean View', our second home in Ocean Grove, NJ, as a getaway close-to-home vacation spot for us. We share our house with guests who also enjoy the quiet, family beach community of Ocean Grove.
Why the Owner Chose Ocean Grove, Neptune Township, NJ, USA:
We were looking for a beach house when we came across a wonderful house in need of some tender loving care (meaning a thorough renovation). We didn't intend that kind of project, but we fell in love with the house!! We love what we have created and enjoy sharing our home with other families who love the beach, a quiet town, more beach, great restaurants, and more.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Do stuff. Or just relax. Eat out in one of a thousand restaurants nearby. Or cook in the brand new granite/stainless kitchen. Sleep comfortably in one of the 5 comfortably furnished bedrooms. Or get up early for a run on the boardwalk. Play tennis. Or go golfing. Catch some rays on the porch. Or go bowling or to the movies if it rains. Go to the outlet malls (if you must!). Or watch a game on one 4 high def TVs. invite your kids and their kids. Or enjoy the quiet by yourselves.
- Primary: + 201.741.3617
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful Victorian House in Ocean Grove with a large wrap around porch
Living Room sofas and large screen TV (2 recliners are in the foreground)
New Kitchen with granite counters and all the appliances you need
Den with queen sleeper sofa. Large screen is on the facing wall.
Master Bedroom #1 (2nd floor) with Queen size bed
Master Bedroom #2 (2nd floor) with queen bed
Bedroom (3rd floor) with two twin beds (can move them to make a king)
Front porch looking towards the ocean (1 1/2 blocks)
Comfortable Living Room (looking towards the Bay Windows and Porch)
Dining Room table with seating for 12
Kitchen Breakfast Bar (also granite)
Den 'Media Center' with TV, printer/fax/copier, phone, and wireless Internet
Master Bedroom #1 (2nd floor) looking into its bay window
Bedroom (2nd floor) with queen bed
Bedroom (3rd floor) with double (full) bed
Back paver patio with Weber grill (propane supplied)
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.