About the property
- Condo1550 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 6 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
This condo was completely renovated and updated over the past 10 years. Living area has 40' HD Digital TV, DVD/CD player, and Bose surround speakers. Large Master Bedroom has king bed, large dresser, & 2 large closets plus 42' TV and Bose DVD/CD player. The full kitchen and both bathrooms have heated tile floors. One bath has an Interaktiv shower plus jetted tub. Other 2 bedrooms have twin beds, one dresser, plus one large closet. The condo has a full size washer & dryer. Free long distance telephone ( in the US ) and internet wi-fi is provided. Teewinot D1 is a one level Ground floor condo.
It is a short walk to the Moose Creek lift. The Moose Creek lift provides a good warm up down to the gondola on green slopes to start the day. Shuttle bus service to Moose Creek Lift & the Village base is complimentary. The condo is very close to the Sundance Swim/Tennis and Hot Tub facility which also has showers and towels. This is provided complementary to all guests. The social event of the day is to meet people from around the US/world while sipping your favorite drink after a day on the slopes.
The condo is about 2 miles south of the southern entrance to the Grand Teton National Park and about 60 miles south of Yellowstone via Moose/Wilson Road.
Maximum overnight occupancy is 6.
Keywords: Close to Moose Creek Lift, Ski, Hot Tub, Swim, Tennis, Grand Teton & Yellowstone
George & Patsy Amlin
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Why George & Patsy Amlin chose Teton Village
My wife and I are avid about skiing, hiking, and watching wildlife. The Jackson Hole Mountain Resort plus the surrounding area is one of the best if not the best area in the US to do all of these.
What makes this Condo unique
The Teton Village condo is right on the mountain of the ski resort thus is perfect for skiing 2 hours or 7 hours each day.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Awesome Ski Condo
Rented this apt for 5 nights the last week of March 2018. Here's my thoughts:
- 10 minute walk to main base or 3 min walk to a lift which can get you to the base via 2 chair lifts and a short cat walk. We walked home most days but you can ski down within 3-4 min of the place.
- very well decorated. Great art. Nice furniture. Looks like someone put effort into making it look good.
- good beds, good appliances, everything we needed to get rolling our first night. Nice touches like enough paper towels, extra bath towels, laundry detergent, dish detergent, etc. We didn't have to get anything from the store but food.
- we really appreciated having some coffee there for us as well for the first morning
- Ground floor, easy access, close parking
- lots of good firewood available
- nice fireplace
- full size washer and dryer
- plenty of space to hang out gear and a convenient ski closet
- HEATED TILE FLOORS - very nice
- cold water ran out after two showers. We were able to make due because there was only 4 of us and we generally weren't in a huge hurry but I could see this being a problem for larger groups
- never got directions to the place x 2. Called to have them sent again and still never got them. Junk folder checked and all. Ended up just putting the address in and winging it.
- Address will send you to the tennis courts... take a right and the turn is about 3 driveways down on your right.
We really enjoyed this home and it's clear there's been quite a bit of thought and care put in to making sure whoever is staying there feels like it is their home for the week. I would definitely stay here again!
Wonderful condo !
We had a wonderful experience in this beautiful home! Everything was quality and perfect for all our needs! Such a great layout and had everything we needed to make our stay very comfortable and memorable. . We look forward to coming back again to this perfect spot. highly recommend! Thank you !
Very comfortable and fully stocked for a great ski weekend!
Sanctuary in Teton Village
The condo was very comfortable and fit our family of 5 perfectly. Everything was very clean and organized. Our only suggestion would be the beds, as they were a bit firm. The proximity to the mountain and moose chairlift couldn't have been any better!
Great condo and great location to the slopes.
We have never stayed in a VRBO property that was so neat and clean with fantastics amenities. The heated tile floors in bathrooms and kitchen when almost addicting to my toes. The Info. Binder was well written and told us everything we need to know for our stay. The owner George was very helpful in giving us the info. we needed to make our stay effortless and Mary Beth the property manager was available 24/7 to answer all of our questions. Didn't even need to chase any wood for the fireplace which we used every day. Now I want to go back in the summer for some fly fishing. The highlight of our trip was a 100 mile round trip snowmobile trip into Yellowstone to see Old Faithful by Scenic Safari. Adam Haeusler was our guide and super knowledgeable about all the history and technical aspects of the home of the worlds largest supervolcano. This is an expensive excursion but well worth it for a once and a lifetime experience for our family. For new skiers, be aware that Jackson Hole is a harder than average mountain not really for beginners in my mind. We are intermediate skiers and had a great them with some great snow. Skiing at an altitude of 7000 to 9000 ft elevation was fantastic. I could actually catch my breath. Sleeping at 6500 ft elevation is way better than sleeping in Colorado ski resorts at 9000 to 10000 ft.
It was an outstanding trip.
It was an outstanding trip. The condo was wonderful and well appointed. Patsy and George were very helpful. I would recommend in a second.