2nd Floor Deluxe 1 Bedroom Pool/Garden Villa on Grace Bay Beach (sleeps 2-3)
Beautiful Pool/Garden Views, 2nd floor, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom (sleeps 2-3)
Villa Renaissance, located directly on Grace Bay Beach.
GRACE BAY BEACH VOTED #1 BEACH IN THE WORLD!
This charming one bedroom private poolside condominium (1025 sq ft), located on the second floor of our poolside cottages is the perfect spot for a romantic getaway, a 16th birthday, a special anniversary or just a break away from it all.
Accessible via a staircase, guests walk out through the atrium, down the boardwalk and onto the powder-soft & white sands of Grace Bay Beach.
Throughout the suite you will find travertine marble floors and tiles. There is a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances, separate dining and living areas, washer and dryer (iron and ironing board), and a beautiful and spacious balcony overlooking the gardens and pool area to the right.
The living area has a HD television, US Cable TV, DVD and secure Wi-Fi internet. The unit is fully Air conditioned with ceiling fans and in-room safe.
The Master bedroom has a king size bed, the bathroom includes a large bathtub for the perfect relaxing experience, a shower, illuminated mirrors, hairdryer and vanity.
DAILY HOUSEKEEPING IS PROVIDED.
The mosaic pool is a great place to swim, or relax beside the Caribbean gardens.
Villa Renaissance is a romantic and private condotel inspired by Italian architecture. It has a large mosaic pool with a cooling whirlpool surrounded by lush Caribbean vegetation, a small air-conditioned fitness center and floodlit tennis court. Enjoy the Teona Spa and Harry's Bar, both on site and independently owned and operated.
Next door you will find The Regent Village. Known locally as “the heart of Provo” you will discover duty free, numerous restaurants, small bars and lots of shops. Graceway Gourmet supermarket is only a short 10 minute walk away. We will even stock your villa with groceries prior to your arrival (nominal fee)!
For an elegant, private and peaceful vacation, Villa Renaissance is perfect.
Please note that this is a second floor unit, accessible via a staircase. It is not suitable for wheelchair access.
In the event a Guest cancels thirty (30) days prior to the commencement via written cancellation of said term of lease, the deposit amount is fully refundable. If Guest cancels less than thirty (30) days prior to commencement of said term of lease, the deposit amount is forfeited. If Guest cancels less than 7 days prior to arrival, the entire amount is forfeited.
Exception: Christmas and New Year’s holiday period (Dec. 18-Jan 2)-7 night minimum stay, 3 night deposit, full payment due by 10/1, cancellation no later than 9/30. We also highly recommend travel insurance.
General Resort Rules:
Please note that use of the Resort Facilities is only available to those who are officially registered as a guest at Villa Renaissance reception desk in accordance with the Villa Renaissance Registration Policy.
The following rules are in place to ensure that everyone at the resort, including owners, resort guests and renters can enjoy our beautiful property. Please be guided accordingly.
• All units at Villa Renaissance are non-smoking.
• The common corridors and areas outside the units entrance must be kept clear of pool floats, strollers, and any other personal belongings.
• Resort guests and renters are not allowed to have any pets in the units or on the common areas.
• BBQ grills are not allowed on the unit balconies, ground floor terraces or anywhere else in the common areas.
• The playing of music or any activity that creates noise within the unit or on the balcony must be limited to ensure it does not become a nuisance to others. Speakers are not allowed at the pool or beach-pls. use headphones.
• Towels and other items of clothing must not be hung on the balcony railing or elsewhere outside the unit.
• When leaving the beach please use the beach shower to rinse the sand off your feet before returning to the building or pool.
• All used beach towels should be returned to the towel bins so they can be laundered for reuse.
• Common areas are not playgrounds please respect our grass and plantings.
• The pool area is designated as a quiet area, ball games and other activities which can disturb the quiet enjoyment of the area are prohibited.
• Please refrain from running in the pool area or central breezeways to avoid injury.
• Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Diving into the pool is prohibited.
• Pool side loungers are on a first come first served basis. Please do not attempt to pre-reserve a lounger for the day as your belongings will be removed at lunch time if the lounger is unoccupied to accommodate other guests.
• Glasses and glass containers (bottles) are not allowed on the poolside or around the pool area.
• The exercise room and the tennis court may only be used for their designated purposes:
The enjoyment of owners, their personal guests, resort guests and renters. Please observe posted age restrictions.
Water and electricity are precious commodities when on Island. Villa Renaissance is striving to be “green” and environmentally friendly. Please be considerate in your use of beach towels, and turn off air conditioning and lights when not required or in use. We all should strive to conserve as much as possible while not compromising our comfort. Enjoy the natural beauty of our island paradise and let us all help preserve it.
Keywords: Condominium, apartment, flat, casita, casa, Oceanfront, beachfront, Grace Bay Beach, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, Private, Villa Renaissance, Golf, Spa, Beachfront, honeymoon, tennis