Situated on Grace Bay Beach in the Villa Renaissance Resort, which consistently receives 5 star ratings, our spacious 1025 square foot condo is steps from the sand and pool, and also within short walking distance to many shops, great restaurants and a grocery store. Villa Renaissance is centrally located in the Regent Villa area - the heart of Grace Bay.
This is a perfect setting to rest and restore. It is ideal for couples, but also for families. Two kids can easily sleep on the pull out couch, and a cot can be provided upon request. Unit 504 is managed by Allied Management Services, but is rented directly by the owners and thus offers the best available pricing.
Renting a car is not necessary due to the central location of Villa Renaissance, however, some visitors like to rent a car in order to explore other areas of the island. We have car rental discounts available, and are happy to make recommendations.
Allied Management provides housekeeping, coffee, tea, and laundry detergent for your stay. The kitchen is fully equipped if you wish to dine in.
Other facts about the unit and resort:
-30 second walk to the beach
-towels, lounge chairs and umbrellas provided
-roped swimming area in ocean
-newly renovated mosaic-tiled pool and whirlpool
-24 security and safe in room
-fitness center with A/C and gorgeous, lit tennis court
-poolside bar and lunch delivery
General Resort Rules:
Please note that use of the Resort Facilities is only available to those who are officially registered as a guest at Villa Renaissance reception desk in accordance with the Villa Renaissance Registration Policy.
The following rules are in place to ensure that everyone at the resort, including owners, resort guests and renters can enjoy our beautiful property. Please be guided accordingly.
• All units at Villa Renaissance are non-smoking.
• The common corridors and areas outside the units entrance must be kept clear of pool floats, strollers, and any other personal belongings.
• Resort guests and renters are not allowed to have any pets in the units or on the common areas. Please also refrain from feeding any animals.
• BBQ grills are not allowed on the unit balconies, ground floor terraces or anywhere else in the common areas.
• The playing of music or any activity that creates noise within the unit or on the balcony must be limited to ensure it does not become a nuisance to others. Speakers are not allowed at the pool or beach-pls. use headphones.
• Towels and other items of clothing must not be hung on the balcony railing or elsewhere outside the unit.
• When leaving the beach please use the beach shower to rinse the sand off your feet before returning to the building or pool.
• All used beach towels should be returned to the towel bins so they can be laundered for reuse.
• Common areas are not playgrounds please respect our grass and plantings.
• The pool area is designated as a quiet area, ball games and other activities which can disturb the quiet enjoyment of the area are prohibited.
• Please refrain from running in the pool area or central breezeways to avoid injury.
• Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Diving into the pool is prohibited.
• Pool side loungers are on a first come first served basis. Please do not attempt to pre-reserve a lounger for the day as your belongings will be removed at lunch time if the lounger is unoccupied to accommodate other guests.
• Glasses and glass containers (bottles) are not allowed on the poolside or around the pool area.
• The exercise room and the tennis court may only be used for their designated purposes: the enjoyment of owners, their personal guests, resort guests and renters. Please observe posted age restrictions.
Water and electricity are precious commodities when on Island. Villa Renaissance is striving to be “green” and environmentally friendly. Please be considerate in your use of beach towels, and turn off air conditioning and lights when not required or in use. We all should strive to conserve as much as possible while not compromising our comfort. Enjoy the natural beauty of our island paradise and let us all help preserve it.