Located on the 18th hole of the Nick Price designed Punta Blanca Golf Course. Private beach is a 2 minute golf cart ride from the villa. Private beach located between 5 star resorts. Restaurant located on private beach, open for lunch and dinner. Golf carts are available at the Villa. Backyard is Super Private with fully grown landscaping. Includes Pool and Gazebo. All bedrooms are private with full baths. Words and pictures can not describe the beauty of this Villa. Located 20 minutes from airport. Located 5 minutes from Casino. Located minutes from shops and downtown area. Must call owner to fully explain. 201-954-4581. Please call. You will not be disappointed.
- Half Baths1
- Min Stay2 nights
Luxury Villa - 5 Bedrooms Bavaro/Punta Cana
- english, spanish, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This villa is everything and more. Phil was always responsive to all questions and Junior was always a phone call away. This will be our go to place in the DR.
Thanks for everything!!!!
Nikia, great having you! Glad you enjoyed your stay.
Great location, but it's decieving upon arrival l. It's like a hidden paradise
I really enjoyed my stay. Located in upscale tranquil area. I would definitely stay again. Only thing is needs cable and minor repairs
spacious home , attentive owner
I recommend this villa to anyone traveling with a big group. The home is spacious and perfect for everyone to have privacy. I wish the pool lights and jacuzzi worked. That was disappointing . Security is great. The use of golf cart was helpful to get to beach and restaurant. The restaurant available was a bit overpriced for the quality of food. But the staff is friendly and attentive.
Phil was wonderful in being available to answer any questions or concerns. He communicated with me via text and was quick to respond.
We opted for airport pickup and drop off which Phil arranged with resort company. The pickup was NOT good. Two men picked my mother , my daughter and me from airport. Neither of the men offered to assist with our bags. Two men, three women , one of which is elderly and not one of them had decency to be courteous .BIG FAIL. on the drop off we had one driver who was kind, respectful and courteous . So clearly we got unlucky with the two that picked us up on arrival. I give this property 5stars because Phil the owner is really great. Even if a couple of things were off , he paid attention and was quick to respond and help even if he wasn't in town. He has people in town that take care of his property. Highly recommend for a big family or group of friends. Outdoor space is wonderful. Enjoyed having breakfast and dinner outdoors!
And absolute must stay
I must admit this is my second time staying here and will be the only place I stay when visiting the DR. The fellas and I really enjoyed the top notch first class service we received from Phil the owner and Jr his assistant there in the DR. I highly recommend you stay here if you don't want all the all inclusive stuff. Private pool and easy access to the beach and golf course was great. Can't wait to go back!
Our vacation was amazing! It exceeded our expectations. The Villa was perfect for us. Very private location. It was clean, well appointed and all of the amenities we needed were at our fingertips. Beautiful pool, on the golf course and a golf cart ride away from the beach. Plenty of space in all of the bedrooms and each has a private full bathroom. Phil, the owner, provided everything as advertised. A major plus is you deal directly with Phil and he will custom tailor the trip to satisfy your needs. He produced a memorable trip for us. We have rented Villas many times in DR...this one is our favorite. I highly recommend this Villa, getting the car service and private chef. Looking forward to coming back next year. Michael Quinn
Comfort close to beautiful beach
I would give this place a tad fewer than 5 stars, but given the choice between 4 and 5, I think it lands closer to 5. First of all it's very comfortable, by far the most comfortable villa we've rented. The furniture was comfy, there was plenty of seating (even by the pool/patio) and the beds and pillows were very good. One caveat to the comfort: as with many rentals, there is not enough light. This is especially true in the kitchen/living room/dining room. You could never read there after sundown and we couldn't even play cards. But that is the ONLY caveat to the comfort of the villa.
As for the other amenities:
1. we used the private beach most days. It is the MOST beautiful part of an absolutely extraordinary beach. The people at the restaurant don't start until lunch time so we set up our own chairs each day. Once the guys from the restaurant arrived they were very attentive and happy to run a tab for us. The other sections of beach were very crowded when we were there, but this private beach was a haven. The water was clean and refreshing.
2. We went snorkeling with Hispaniola Aquatic. They were amazing. Picked us up at the villa and we had a first class, private, half-day trip. Highly recommend.
3. We had Barbara cook for us 3 nights. (Set up through Philip). She was a very good cook. The food was great. The system was clunky. She needed someone to drive her to the store and shop with her and then bring her back. Twice Junior kindly agreed to do that and once we did it, but it's at least 90 minutes out of your day. The cost was $100 plus food which seemed fair.
4. We used the cleaning service every day (organized through Philip). They did not come the first day and Junior tried to convince us that it was because it was New Year's Eve and Sunday, but it turned out Philip hadn't alerted them. I was not pleased with the runaround, but after that, they were fantastic. Very trustworthy and consistent. Well worth it.
5. The golf carts are a lot of fun and help you get around the resort, but one never worked which meant we had to always use our car. Junior did not respond for an entire day when we told him and then told us basically it wouldn't be fixed while we were there. So that wasn't great.
6. We rented our own car. It is VERY easy to drive. The roads are good and directions were very simple. The villa is about 25 minutes from the airport.
7. There is no book in the house with suggestions for eating out. That would be good to have.
Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
Rates are based on occupancy and duration of stay. The listed Rate of $300/per night is for two people for one night. For customized rates based on your stay, please email the owner.