Welcome to Felicity Ranch! Located in Northwest Arkansas, we offer a secluded, private farmhouse/cabin that is laid back, romantic, pet friendly, kid welcoming, economic, and close-to-everything! Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable and as memorable as possible with a healthy dose of southern hospitality and down home country charm.
What we offer:
• An original Boston Mountain lodge on 180 acres to explore
• 4 professionally decorated, coordinated rooms (1 king, 1 queen, 2 full size beds and 1 sleeper sofa)
• AC / Heater
• In-house laundry
• Flat screen TV
• Wrap around porch with swing
• Full kitchen
• 2 full bathrooms
• Game room
• All linens / towels provided
• Laid back, comfortable furniture.
• Lake Felicity - full of fish!
• Open country setting surrounded by rolling meadows and the tranquil beauty that is the Boston Mountain Range in the Ozark National Forest! We are a working ranch, complete with cattle and 2 curious Border Collies that keep the place in-line and running smoothly.
From cozy couple's retreats, to large family / church gatherings, to corporate team building activities, there is something for everyone. Sit on our porch swing and gaze out at Whiterock Mountain or immerse yourself in area hiking, hunting, watersports, and bird watching or simply lose yourself to the surrounding forest.
Guests can experience local area golfing, hiking, waterfalls, antique shopping, mountain biking, and developed ATV trails. Love the Arkansas Razorbacks? Our ranch cabin is close enough to the action to be convenient, but far enough away that you feel you are actually on vacation. Bring your ATV and 4-wheel to your heart's content! There are trails everywhere! Speaking of trails... the Pig Trail Scenic Byway is a must-do for those on a motorcycle. Plan on attending the Bikes, Blues, and BBQ rally this year? Need a place to stay for Thunder on the Mountain? We are the pet-friendly, family oriented, vacation rental you are looking for!
Plan a day trip in nearby towns (Fayetteville, Alma, Mountainburg, Mulberry, Altus, etc.), or explore the Ozarks. Or make no plans at all. Relax in front of the TV, or better yet - spend your evening on the porch watching for the deer to come out. Plan a BBQ and roast marshmallows at the fire pit. Take a local area wine tour then watch the stars shine at night.
We are close in proximity to many recreational areas and natural forests where guests can partake in outdoor activities including hiking, horseback riding, swimming, etc. Feel pampered with fresh, high thread count linens! Feel relaxed and rejuvenate in our peaceful, natural, unique retreat.