'Casa Las Olas', House with Private Pool Nr Surf Beach.(9 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
House sleeps up to 8 people with Private Pool, a couple minutes walk to quiet Surf Beach, Restaurant/ Bar. 1.5 hours from Managua Airport.
Keywords: Private House with pool, Short walk to; Surf beach, Eco-lodge restaurant, bar, yoga, massage, golf and more..
1 hour from Managua Airport.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The house has a King bed with 2 single pullout trundle beds underneath for the kids in Master suite. In the Living room, there are also 2 Queen size futon beds for additional sleeping. There are acordian style doors, from the Master, and Living room that open right up onto the outdoor patio with hammocks swaying as it overlooks your private beach entry style pool, and palapa bar for a shady retreat, bar, or for outdoor dining & chilling. Behind this palapa patio is an outdoor shower to rinse the salty sea water from you and your surf board after catching some great waves just about a 5 minute walk from your home. We are located about 100 yards from the surf beach, and less to the surf camp that has a full service Bar/ Restaurant, massage, Yoga, enjoying the sunsets, and playing on the beach and in the uncrowded waves. If you stay long enough you will get to witness baby turtles released safely into mother natures waters from the turtle sanctuary at the surf lodge, Los Cordones....moreless
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Holiday rates are $150 per night...
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2009
About: We are the Webber family from Vancouver, BC, Canada. We fell in love with this perfect piece of surfers paradise during our travels several years ago, before we started our family (that has recently grown to 4). We built this home to suit all of our families needs. This is our little slice of heaven. Simplicity at its finest with abundant sunshine, waves, private pool and raw nature.
Why Departamento de Managua, Nicaragua:
The uncrowded beach break for surfing and quiet serenity of the location, Eco-friendly community, and privateness. About the nearby surf breaks: There are several breaks near-by and within walking distance. Theres a left rock/reef-point break about 20 minutes from the house. When the swell direction is right, it can be a predictable. consistent and barrelling. This break is suited for experienced surfers to play. Out front, is a fun beach break on sandy bottom, that is always just F-U-N! About a 10 minute drive, or 50 minute walk is 'Osochillo' beach break that often has clean breaking A frame waves that are spectacular during the 'Dawn Patrol' early sun-rise at medium to high tide. Less than a 5 minute walk from the house is the beautiful long stretches of Nica beachland with the worlds most amazing waves for playing in, as well as Los Cordones Surf Camp Restaurant and Bar that serves up big servings of fresh seafood, pizzas, and just about anything else you are craving. They offer an all inclusive deal, or a la carte. Los Cordones offers relaxing and deep tissue massages for $15/ hr, and yoga in the private rancho overlooking the ocean.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Whether you are wanting a relaxing vacay or, fun-filled adventures, this is truly where you'll find that and more. We leave a part of our growing hearts here every time we go back home to the hustle & bustle of city life. We invite you to experience Nica living at its best.. Mi casa es su casa...
- Primary: 011 871 878 56
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to Casa Las Olas. Your private home and pool just steps from the surf.
Enjoy your morning cup of coffee on the shaded front porch.
This is the perfect spot for an afternoon snack.
2 Queen size futon couches in the living room
Large front patio to hang out and play on
Not a bad way to wake up in the morning!
Kids can enjoy this fun tree swing!
Outdoor palapa bar area for outdoor dining, relaxing, or a shady retreat.
Unlimited waves for fun!
Yes, it is as relaxing as it looks!
There is nothing better than a pool on a hot afternoon!
Kitchen with all you need to prepare meals & snacks
If the turtles are hatching, you can help release them into the ocean!
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.