Clearwater House is a spacious home located on the inland side of historic Boggy Sand Road, one of the most charming and exclusive streets in Grand Cayman. While we are not beach front, access to SMB is only 323 ft from the driveway. Then, you can retreat to your private walled and gated residence.
Bedroom configuration and amenities:
--Master Bedroom: King bed, en-suite bath, 42” TV, cable TV and DVD player
--Bedroom 2: King bed, 40” Smart TV, DVD player
--Bedroom 3: 3 twin beds (or assemble 2 to make king bed plus twin), 40” Smart TV, DVD player
--Master Bath: Walk in Shower w/wall-mount, handheld and rain shower heads
--Bathroom 2: Tub/shower combination
--Bedroom 4: Queen bed, 50” TV with DVD player and Apple TV (located downstairs – accessibility)
--Bathroom 3: Walk in shower (located downstairs – easy accessibility)
• High-speed Wi-Fi and local telephone calls
• Luxury bedding
• Beautiful living area with 60” Smart TV, Cable, DVD player and 3-zone Sonos sound system (a guest favorite)
• Spacious dining area with table easily seating 8 and 11’ counter-height bar with seating for 4 more.
• Fully equipped kitchen with Kitchen-Aid appliances; and all the typical small appliances
• Separate laundry room has a full-sized washer and dryer and a pass-through bar to the outside porch.
• EO bath products (shower gel, shampoo, conditioner), laundry detergent, ironing board & iron, hair dryers and more.
• Gas grill
• Beach chairs, snorkel gear, 2 stand-up paddle boards, cooler, beach towels, floats and basketball hoop
• Standing crib, high chair, stroller, car seat available
• Queen sleeper sofa , roll-away twin available
• Rates are based on 9 person occupancy.
The location of Clearwater House is fantastic. You'll have a unique island experience staying here; all the beauty of Seven Mile Beach without the crowds of staying on the "condo corridor". A grocery store, pharmacy, bank, liquor store and couple of casual eateries are withing walking distance. When you are ready for a night out, the corridor restaurants and amenities are only 3-5 miles away.
The property is enclosed with a privacy wall and has a long set-back from the nearest neighbor so your family or group can sit back and relax. You could easily spend an entire day and evening enjoying the pool and outdoor space that Clearwater House has to offer.
And the Beach!! All the beaches in Grand Cayman are public and this spot, being at the north end of SMB, is incredible. The beach access path is 323 ft from the driveway and, since Boggy Sand Road is a tiny, and not a through street, we do not have many visitors so the beach feels like your own slice of paradise. You can sit and relax looking out at the clear, turquoise water with the best off-shore snorkeling that Seven Mile Beach has to offer. The U.S. Kittiwake reef and dive site is located straight out from Boggy Sand Beach. For something different, and for more shade, Cemetery Beach is only an 8-9 minute walk from the home.
Many people from around the island head to the sea wall by Boggy Sand Road just to catch the amazing sunsets. At this sea wall, where Boggy Sand Road begins, you will also find Heritage Kitchen, the well known island fish shack famous for its simplicity, fresh fish and fresh juices.
-Nearby causal restaurants within walking distance include Heritage Kitchen, Alfresco's, Boggy Sand Cafe, 24-hr Subway and West Bay Diner.
-Finer dining restaurants a short drive away (1.8 mi) include: Calypso Grill, Catch and Morgan's Harbor; all favorites.
-Hotel, numerous restaurants along the SMB corridor, and Camana Bay ( a shopping center with a movie theater) are only 3 - 4.5 miles away.
-Nearby attractions include the Cayman Turtle Farm and Dolphin Discovery (1.8 mi), Cemetery Beach (0.6 mi), West Bay Beach Boat Ramp (0.25 mi), Yacht Club Boat Ramp (2.0 mi), Ritz Carlton Blue-Tip Golf Course (3.7 mi), Safehaven Dock and Northsound Golf Course (3.8 mi) and a curious little town called Hell (1.8 mi).