The Casa Oasis two-bedroom downstairs beachfront flat offers spacious, gracious indoor-outdoor beach living at its best. Every major room has oversized screened french doors that open onto the great tropical outdoors, so you can throw them open and let in the sea air during the day and close the screens at night to keep the bugs out—as you wish.
The airy 1150 square foot space is built for both beauty and comfort, with hand-crafted tropical wood windows and furniture, polished cement and sea stone details, and minimal clutter.
The flat offers:
• A large ocean view master bedroom with a king-size foam bed, built-in polished cement bookshelves and writing desk / vanity and huge en-suite master bath and dressing room.
• Comfy garden bedroom looking out on our tropical gardens and fountain (two twins or one king)
• Full guest bath across from garden bedroom
• Spacious open plan, ocean-view full kitchen with a 6-burner gas stove, full oven, full size fridge, large pantry, and breakfast bar that gives onto the indoor living room
• Indoor living area with great ocean views
• Covered outdoor ocean view patio living and dining area just steps from the sand (sea-gazing hammock included)
• Easy access to the plunge pool, sun deck and garden
• Just steps from sand and sea
The Casa Oasis Troncones downstairs beachfront flat boasts a spacious outdoor living area with dining table and large comfy L-shaped couch — with great views of the ocean and the beach heading South. Keep an eye on the swell, whale watch, enjoy the sunset, and/or frolic in the pool — all from your own outdoor living room. The space has two high-speed ceiling fans for maximum comfort (in case you need them—there’s always an ocean breeze). This is true beach living.
At Casa Oasis, we’re serious nature lovers, which is why we created our vacation rental on this pristine, nearly virgin corner of Troncones beach. The practically private stretch of sand in front of the house is habitat to sea turtles, egrets, cranes, pelicans and hundreds of other birds, iguanas, vultures, skunks, and even the occasional crocodile.
It doesn’t get much better than stepping out of the comfort of Casa Oasis and into this natural paradise…Except maybe coming home, after a long day of sun, sand and sea, to its domestic comforts—like a clean, airy, fully-screened bedroom with a huge, comfy bed, soft cotton sheets, and lovingly crafted towel art which reminds us of the wonders waiting just outside.