About the property
- Condo765 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8, Condo on Galveston Seawall
Just 5 minutes to Moody Gardens & Schlitterbahn Water Park. Pleasure Pier and all other Galveston attractions about 10 minutes drive.
This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath vacation condo is Ocean Front with a great balcony view of the Ocean. It truly is a luxury condo with state of the art TV's and appliances! You will enjoy the 55' 3D LED TV in the living room and large LED TV's in the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom. We have supplied some 3D movies and glasses for your enjoyment. Also watch your favorite movies and shows or listen to your favorite music using our Nettflix and Pandora accounts. The condo has free high speed internet/WiFi as well! Stainless Steel designer kitchen appliances include extra quiet dishwasher, range, microwave, side by side refrigerator w/ ice/water dispenser, quiet garbage disposal. The kitchen is stocked with upgraded dishes, silverware, pots, pans and other utensils including waffle iron, blender, toaster and coffee maker. If you find that we don't have something you need and can be used by our future guests, please call me for approval to purchase and reimbursement! Be sure to plan on grilling by the beautiful tropical pool area. There are 3 pools and a hot tub. One of the pools is heated. The laundry room is located just down the hallway from this condo.
The master bedroom has a King bed, 2nd bedroom has a King bed. There is a set of bunk beds in the hallway and a sectional sofa in the living room that turns into 2 twin beds. Or push them together to make a King bed. Each bedroom has an LED TV w/ Blu Ray player. We provide some 3D movies & glasses for your enjoyment, but be sure to bring along or rent your favorite 3D movies. This truly is a premier condo in a great family resort. Nearly everyone that stays in our condos tells me that they had one of the best vacations ever right here!
Truthfully, the first time you walk in the door with anticipation of what you might find, we want you to say WOW and get that feeling that you made the right choice for your vacation!
There are 2 steps on the walkway to the entrance of this condo.
RESORT / ACCOMMODATIONS QUESTIONS:
1. Do you allow pets? Pets are allowed at the Maravilla Resort. We only allow non vicious, non-vicious breed pets that do not bark. Continual barking will disturb the guest adjacent to your condo and you may be asked to leave. Vicious pets, as precious as many are, will frighten other guests at the resort and present a risk to other guests. Also, our insurance does not allow vicious breeds on premises.
2. How far is the beach at the Maravilla Resort? There is not a swimmable beach in front of the Resort at this time. The Resort is located on the Galveston Seawall, however over the years, the storms have washed away the sand beach and the Ocean is up against the Seawall. You have to walk or drive West exactly 3/4 mile to a swimmable beach. There is ample parking on a concrete lot. There are other nice and less crowded beaches further west as well.
3. I see your condos sleep up to 6 for 1 bedroom and up to 8 for 2 bedroom condos. Can I bring more people? The city fire code does not allow us to have more than the specified number of guests per condo. If you have more guests than the condo accommodates, you should rent an additional condo.
4. Do you supply beach towels? We only supply bath towels. You may purchase beach towels at most of the local shops for $5 to $20 each.
5. Do you allow parties at the Resort? This is a family Resort. Most guests are here to enjoy a quiet and peaceful time with their children. The Resort management does not allow loud music or inappropriate behavior.
6. I see your check in / check out times are 3pm and 11am. Can I check in early, arrive late or check out late? You can arrive as early as you like and enjoy the amenities at the Resort. We will attempt to accommodate reasonable requests for early access to the condo and late check-out. It depends on the guests departing the morning of your arrival and arriving the day of your departure. It usually takes about 2 to 3 hours for our housekeepers to make ready a condo for the next guests so a 2pm check in is possible, but you must have authorization to check in early or check out late. You can only get authorization by texting me (936) 499-3941. THE DAY BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL or DEPARTURE. Verbal authorizations will not be honored because I always tell everyone to text or email me the day prior to arrival or departure. If you want a 10am check in for instance, you should book the night before as well or if you want a 4pm departure, you should book that night as well. The latest checkout time is noon.
7. How do I get a key for the condo? We use KEYLESS door locks. You will not have to obtain a key! You will be given an access code prior to your arrival. Make sure you put my phone number in your speed dial in your phone in case you have problems with the door lock. The front desk for the HOA cannot give you access.
8. What if I have a problem during my stay? You should immediately call me at (936) 499-3941. We want your vacation to be stress free and will make every effort to remedy any issues right away.
9. Do I have to pay $20 per night to park? I have 3 vehicles in my party, what do we do? Yes, the homeowner's association at the Maravilla Resort charges $20 per vehicle per stay. You will be required to pay this one-time $20/ vehicle by check or credit card at the time of your arrival. If you have multiple vehicles, you will have to purchase $20 parking passes for each.
10. Is there parking at the Resort? Yes, there is garage parking at both Resorts. If the garage is full, there is overflow parking in the uncovered areas of the resort. If you have a boat or motorhome, please contact me so we can make arrangements.
11. I will be arriving late. What do I do? You can arrive anytime after 3pm. The condos are self check in. Park and proceed to the condo and use the access code you were assigned to enter the condo. If you arriving extremely late, please try to be quiet so as not to disturb other guests adjacent and below you.
12. Are there grills at the Resort? Yes, there are BBQ grills located near each of the 3 pools. You are absolutely not allowed to use any type of grill on the balconies.
Randy Juneau 303a
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Randy Juneau 303a
1982 Graduate of LSU, B.S. Mechanical Engineering. Live in the Houston area since 1989. I manage my own properties and offer to you our luxury condos in Galveston. Our condos are new, clean and furnished to help make your vacation to Galveston the best possible. I enjoy helping people enjoy their vacations. For many, their vacation to Galveston in our condos may be something they have been waiting for months and this may be the only vacation they take all year or for years. We want our guests vacations to be worry free and for them to have the perfect accommodations.
Why Randy Juneau 303a chose Galveston Island
This is an Ocean Front Condo. There are really great views of the Ocean from the balcony. It has all of the best features: 3rd floor, designer appliances, desinger showers, 3D TV, free inernet TV, free WiFi. All of our condos are beautiful and built to perfection and at great value for your family vacation! The Resort is also perfect! There are 3 pools, a hot tub, BBQ grills, volleyball, game room, some excercise equipment. The resort is very well maintained and is constantly undergoing improvements and upgrades.
What makes this Condo unique
This Galveston Resort and Luxury Condo have everything you need for the perfect family vacation! Just 5 minutes (2.4 miles) to Moody Gardens and Schlitterbahn Water Park and less than 10 minutes to all other attractions. Heated Pool, hot tub.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
When we arrived we found the unit is directly over the office area. Because the elevator on that side of the complex is broken we were instructed to use the elevator int eh back and lug our bags up the the front where the condo is at. The place looks somewhat beat up as we walked to the unit. We opened the door to find very wet floors like the cleaning crew had walked out seconds before our entry. The placed looks okay at first and smelled clean but first impressions were very wrong. First we noticed the tv remote missing in one room, and light switches are hard to find especially for the bathroom (it is behind a bunk bed frame and took a lot of looking to find). The kitchen has newer granite but the walls are kind of beat up with chips and marks all over. The nice smell is from wall plug air fresheners. I called the owner who apologized and said not as much upkeep recently after having FEMA people stay after the hurricane. He said pick up a remote at walmart and he would reimburse us. OK- fine... then as we unpacked we noticed that the unit seemed a little small ( it was listed at 1200 sq ft). After walking it off and checking on zillow we verified there was an error in the listing that the owner has since corrected (actually 766 sq ft). Also the pictures show pool views that this unit does not have! The pools themselves are kind of depressing with a dried up lazy creek that is supposed to flow to the main pool but instead is dry and has trash in it. I again called the owner who was apologetic and said he would refund our money if we wanted to move by the next day. We started our search. While watching the ball game we noticed a smell like someone farted. Nobody had so we investigated and found a vomit or feces smell in the cushions of the couch. The surface look clean but there was smell soaked in the cushion! We covered it and braced to stay until we could go the another property the next morning. We went out to dinner and returned around 10 pm. I went to throw something in the waste can which is in the pantry and I was greeted by the biggest cockroach I've ever seen in my life! We immediately left and drove 35 miles into Houston/Galveston to a La Quinta that would take us and our dog for the night. MIDNIGHT! The owner refunded nearly all our money and was nice but this was a huge fiasco and our only bad experience ever with a VRBO property.
Ended up finding a brand new wayyyyy nicer property for less money on the south end of the island!
Unfortunately this traveler focused on negative aspects such as the out of service elevator which we communicated to them upon booking rather than enjoying their vacation. They said they had been sick but decided to travel anyway since they had already booked. The condo at the front of the resort and has a great ocean front view. Office is on first floor. The missing TV remote they refer to was in a drawer in the bedroom. They had arrived early so housekeeping had just finished sanitizing the floor so it was slightly damp. They kept calling about items at the resort they didn't like such as the lagoon that is being renovated. I offered full refund since it was apparent they would not be happy with any aspects of the resort. The pools and grounds are well maintained and very clean. The condo has been newly remodeled and has a great ocean front view. I'm thinking the roach they saw was most likely from their own luggage. We were not able to find any roaches and have had no other such complaints from guests in the last 6 weeks following their stay.
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was spotless.
I was very happy with the location.
I was very satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
Our condo was absolutely amazing!! The pictures listed on the website are exactly what the condo was like. The only down fall to our stay was that we could not go out on our balcony. We had a beautiful view of the pools and the beach and we couldn't really enjoy it. We will definitely be going back though. It was an absolute amazing time!!
Nice property, great location, wonderful ocean view.
Very nice property. Beautiful ocean views from balcony. Clean and well cared for. Nice pools.
I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay! Thanksnfoenproviding feedback!!
The property manager was more than helpful.
The vacation rental was very clean.
I was more than happy with the location.
I was satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I do not recommend this vacation rental.
The condo was very nice inside. We had everything we could have needed for our stay. The place was very clean and the beds were super comfy. One thing that was a bit frustrating was that the second bedroom did not have any working lights. That was hard to handle seeing as how 3 of my guests could not see in their room. The balcony had a note that said their was structural issues and that we were not allowed on the balcony. Personally, I think that if you can not go out on the balcony you should not be renting the space. The balcony was a great element to the condo that we were deprived of. The no electricity and no balcony access would keep me from recommending this to a friend.
Maravilla 351: Delightful Getaway!
This condo is wonderful. The location is convenient for walks along the seawall, shopping, and trips to all parts of the island. It is clean, well appointed, spacious, & comfortable. The view of the Gulf and of the pool area below is lovely and restful. My husband and I have stayed here several times now and I'm always happy to contact Randy, hear back from him and make the arrangements.
Great extended weekend trip with the family!
Beautiful view of the property/pools and ocean from 3rd floor balcony. The property was very well kept, and the condo was the perfect size for my wife and our 2 kids. The bedrooms were upstairs from the kitchen and living room which allowed for privacy once the kids went to bed. The condo was clean and well kept. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Galveston!
Moody Gardens, Schlitterbahn, Pleasure Pier Theme Park, NASA and many other attractions in Galveston, Clear Lake. Most attractions are only 5 to 10 minutes away from this condo.