*Please note the homeowner occasionally lives on-site in a completely separate unit*
**This property has fully recovered from the 2017 hurricanes**
Fly south for the winter to your own slice of island paradise! Don't hesitate to book this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom St.Thomas vacation rental apartment which sleeps 4. With an infinity pool, breathtaking views, and short distance to Red Hook's attractions, there's plenty of entertainment for everyone!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Air Mattresses, 2 Queen Air Mattresses
You'll know you made the right choice upon your arrival at this wonderfully decorated seascape, nestled atop a cliff with breathtaking views of the Jersey Bay, Atlantic Ocean and Buck Island. With enough room for 4 throughout its 1,000 square feet of well-appointed living space, this gorgeous first-floor apartment is a fantastic size for friends, families or couples looking to experience island living.
During your downtime, gather with loved ones in the living area, where you can absorb spectacular views of the Atlantic ocean, or kick your feet up and watch movies on the brand new 45-inch flat screen TV, supplied with satellite and AppleTV.
From the balcony, you can't help but get lost in the postcard worthy views of the endless blue ocean and lush palm trees.
While you may consider spending the entire duration of your trip lounging in this sunny oceanfront unit, you won't have to travel far for new adventures. In just a few steps, arrive at the apartment's sparkling infinity pool, boasting phenomenal views, comfortable lounge seating and an outdoor grill.
From there, walk to private beaches within minutes and enjoy a day of swimming, kayaking or snorkeling in crystal clear water. For those looking to explore the area's main attractions, Red Hook is located just 10 minutes away and offers plenty of dining and shopping options. Golf, sailing, and fishing destinations are all located nearby and are a perfect alternative to lounging on the beach.
Red Hook offers something for everyone, with many bars and restaurants, as well as quaint local shops to browse.
From the Red Hook Marina, you can catch a passenger or car ferry to St. John or the British Virgin Islands. Here, you can also rent charters for fishing, day sails, snorkeling and more.
The oldest synagogue in the Western Hemisphere is located in the beautiful downtown area – and the synagogue isn't the only treat that downtown Charlotte Amalie has to offer.
Shop to your heart's content; with duty-free prices and exceptional selections, you'll want to take a part of the Caribbean home with you.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- This property has fully recovered from hurricane Irma
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, brand new RCA 45-inch TV with AppleTV and satellite, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, walkway directly to ocean, and much more
- Experience the best of outdoor living on the massive patio, featuring an infinity pool, gas grill and spectacular ocean views! Please note that these amenities may be shared with the homeowners when they are in town. However, this is not their primary residence, so this is uncommon
- Unbeatable waterfront location - Easy access to beaches, golf, restaurants and more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Verizon Wireless cell network is not domestic; calls incur international charges